I’ll refer you to the 8th October dev update thread. He’s not alone
agreed. of all the things to fix, that’s the least important. the things they need to fix (starting to wonder if they are even able to at this point) are AFTER the game loads. Forget the freakin’ Press Any Button thing for a while, OK?
That is not a good example to try to prove your point. The real KORD does not have SIDS. The sole departure procedure at KORD is the OHARE5, which is a pure vector procedure. After takeoff, ATC will give each departing aircraft a vector to their first enroute waypoint.
Interresting !
In this case, should we continue to use the fix which seemed to correct this?
I’m talking about this:
I ask the question because I do not have time to test …
thanks for the clarification!
Climbing with FLC?
Suggest you create a control mapping specific to each plane. That wya you won’t have that issue - you can unmap it for the longtitude
This is just small update, not Update 4.
Try clearing cache
This is 100% update 4
For the first time ever, I did have a problem downloading the update. It hung for somewhere around 10 to 15 minutes about here (after pausing, exiting, and rebooting following a partial download in hopes of fixing and speeding things up):
After slow, slow progress past the Asobo-airport-ksfo-sanfrancisco-0.1.29.fspatch…, things took off and the rest went like gangbusters. I wondered if the delay was just due to a massive increase in user base, all updating today?!
I really like the appearance of the WELCOME home screen now and the slight degree of motion, etc., as one mouses over items (except nothing happens with the plane and Mt. Fuji for the JAPAN UPDATE section). Launching different item choices and going to Options seems to be much, much faster for me (maybe just too many cups of coffee today?!
).
As to why everyone’s favorite problem hasn’t been fixed, maybe Asobo is putting most of its resources into the VR release?
Yeah, I see now. Thx
I would happily join you there. There is only one thread like that in this forum that hasn’t (yet) been polluted:
Hallo ik las je bericht. Probeer het volgende eens. Restart je computer, zet de rolling-cache in settings op off en zet de server-connectie op West Europe (dus niet op automatisch). Vooral dat laatste maakte voor mij HET grote verschil. Succes
I’m happy with the update, it’s a balanced mix.
The A320NX flies better, less aggressive AP.
Save Flight/Load Flight is improved; Load a CRZ at FL360 there were no weird button changes.
But AP was disconnected, my first class passengers spilt their champagne. But I engaged it quickly. Arguably AP should load identically as save.
Was scarily impressed by the live storm and turbulence taking off from JFK.
Notes to self: - learn the keyboard and dump the mouse. Setting ALT up/down with keys is far smoother.
Also fire up my Mobiflight encoder/switch panel.
Keyboard programming UI looks better now, familiar as XP.
I like the way they created one big files package. It seemed to work more efficiently.
Paul
It’s impossible to test for every possible scenario when there are so many variables in a sandbox as well. Hence why they’ll be releasing a preview build in the future that you can opt into.
Yes. I never installed the fix. The buildings are not as much as high as before, but already too high ![]()
Even waited until the movies restarted again and it still didn’t move on by itself, I had to click any key to get it to start just like it has always done.
Ik heb het weer goed.
Alles draait lekker vloeiend na installeren van nieuwe AMD Catalist driver…
Bedankt voor je tip..
To the folks who are whining about the ‘press any key to start’ not being removed, you should be ashamed of yourselves.
The devs are trying their best, to fix many of the major bugs. They haven’t fixed everything, but many of the big ones.
After all that effort, if you couldn’t bear pressing a single button on the keyboard for a couple of days more, then know that you are an extremely entitled and a spoiled brat.
Yes, the product is currently not as advertised at launch, but your endless whiny attitude is sickening and embarrassing. You all need to grow up and step out of your computers for a while.
