Discussion: Update #4 (1.9.5.0)

Ik heb het weer goed.
Alles draait lekker vloeiend na installeren van nieuwe AMD Catalist driver…
Bedankt voor je tip…

To the folks who are whining about the ‘press any key to start’ not being removed, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

The devs are trying their best, to fix many of the major bugs. They haven’t fixed everything, but many of the big ones.

After all that effort, if you couldn’t bear pressing a single button on the keyboard for a couple of days more, then know that you are an extremely entitled and a spoiled brat.

Yes, the product is currently not as advertised at launch, but your endless whiny attitude is sickening and embarrassing. You all need to grow up and step out of your computers for a while.

13 Likes

Great to hear!

1 Like

Because that’s meant to be a solo experience. It should be optional though.

What about the too hight autogen buildings !? Still there !!!
Annoying

Make sure your Japan-Procedural Buildings and Points of Interest items in your Content Manager are up to date.

Below is the recommendation from @ExpressTomato52 that fixed it for me.
There is 2 new download you need to update content manually.

3 Likes

The ocean water looks very good now during the day, but at night it is still soupy, green, and non-reflective. Asobo please return the water to it’s initial release state.

3 Likes

Err, OK, so I was talking about PG? No idea what you are talking about.

Calm down. I am not talking about the accuracy of cities with reality and I am not asking for 100% identity with the real world. I just don’t want to see ugliness.
Second. If you started talking about flight simulation, then until the paid aircraft models come out, it’s too early to talk about the flight simulation proposed by Microsoft.

2 Likes

Been there, done that, got the T shirt, etc Old debate. It is what it is if you zoom in close up. When flying normally it looks great for me. No muddy triangles or whatever. And don’t hate on me for that - I can’t help it if I don’t experience your issues, just like you can’t help it if you don’t experience mine. My point to the poster (like a LOT of people here) is that they assume that if it’s not working for them, it isn’t working for anyone. Plus, with PG, you even get the option of turning it on or off. No need to even have a debate about it.

But this is for Japan only or for the whole world ?? ( the too hight buildings )

You’ve failed to grasp the underlying issue of the press any key to start complaints in this thread (this thread. Not the overall want for it to be removed). People are upset here because it was specifically posted as being fixed and removed but wasnt. The issue is far less of a “It’s not gone” and far more of a “what does posting it being fixed even mean anymore”. A sizeable group on this forum has had issues with the communication, testing, and trust instilled by the updates and this gaffe only compounds it.

I’ll totally agree that wanting the press any key removed is a silly request as it’s really not that big of an issue. Especially when you consider the far more pressing issues. Perhaps the UI team is separate from the rest of the team and we can use the same arguments people had during the Japan update.

However, there is absolutely nothing shameful, entitled, or spoiled about being upset that something was specifically advertised as being removed/fixed only to find out that it wasnt.

9 Likes

I dont care about pressing the button, I care about false information. Every update brings more bugs. But Yeah, it is nice to have thunder everywhere. I have not criticized very much before, but now im starting to be full of this.

2 Likes

You know, typical update procedures. I always have to dig deep into forums for a game and find out the other 3 things I need to do in order for an update patch to work. lol.

You seem to be thinking I’m only concerned about the Push to Start key. Just the fact that you had to explain how to get the update to WORK pretty much makes the case for me that Asobo is just behind the curve a little bit when it comes to the state of this game.

But yes, look at the positive. They fixed some stuff. I wish the bar was that low in my company for software development.

I posted my first ticket to zen desk. After the patch my first flight froze on landing and then crashed to desktop.

I agree. The point being it is trivial and so first against the wall if time is tight to get the patch out or they hit a last minute glitch as you suggest. But hanging them for it seems a bit OTT to me, especially as that noise seems to be drowing out the positive fixes they’ve made. 24 hours ago the VFR crash was the worst thing in the universe…

All good for me . Two flights TBM no problems. Thank you.

2 Likes

I agree that wanting it removed was a silly request, however that’s not what people were complaining about today. They were complaining that it was in the dev update to be fixed in patch #4, but it wasn’t. There’s nothing entitled, shameful, or spoiled about wanting clarification about that.

However, Asobo already addressed it so it is what it is and it’ll get fixed eventually. I’m glad Asobo is making progress with these bugs.

You need to bring your Japan-Procedural Buildings and Points of Interest items in your Content Manager are up to date.

4 Likes

Can’t say I experienced dolphining in the tbm before

1 Like