Discussion: Update #4 (1.9.5.0)

Do you mean 2004? There’s a KB coming out for 2004 that we are hoping to fix some issues with it.

I have 3 installs of MSFS, one is still on 1909 the other 2 2004. The 1909 one actually has zero issues (except known ones). The 2004 one I have issues (it effects MSFS but isn’t caused by MSFS) - it’s known issues in 2004.

Hence my “suggestion” to ASOBO, a few post back, to have a Manifest checking utility program, to create a report as to what the User has installed (windows module version), to submit with any Bug reports, especially CTD events.

But did you specifically tell it to do the optional 2004 update.

ie What version of windows are you running now ???

Ahhh - someone that knows … (an INSIDER :slight_smile: )

So, I am 2004, and getting CTD, with all the updates as of yesterday – when I gave up with CTD every 30 minutes, ( Nothing in Community Folder),

Do you have a link to info on the new KB you are referring to please …

OH NO, I see a newer version 20H0 is being released this month !!!

On 1909, there’s a KB out now, that will force you to 2004. I’ve put mine on “hold” for now.

That 1909 one that is forcing 2004, also included “features” that are already in 2004.

When I get back to my main PC (on my phone now), I’ll look at those KB’s for both 1909 & 2004. And I think that KB for 1909 came out about a week ago but is released in stages.

Same problem here.

1st time installing MSFS I hade to uninstall ZA completely for MS store to start downloading the sim.

Re installing ZA after that

With every new update, I had to uninstall ZA from my PC, reboot, so store can see the update, then reinstalling ZA after updating MSFS.

Very annoying, I thought I’m alone, but not after reading your post.

1. Did all of the Quality Updates, too.

Hi UnlinkedTick31. Yes, you were right, thanks. I have uninstalled all the liveries and now the Control Manager loads ALL the updates instantly. I think that for now I will move on from installing liveries since it seems that unofficial third-party add-ons can create problems

Thanks … since I am on 2004, I just want 2004 to work, or Asobo to make MSFS work with 2004.
Really, no point in even looking at FLYING bugs, till the program is Stable !!

I don’t understand why anyone would install third-party add-ons to an unstable system, then wonder why it doesn’t work!

2 Likes

And you are not getting ANY CTD, with 2004 ??? Amazing …

Lucky you – unlucky me

Not yet… knock on wood.

WE SO BADLY NEED a manifest reporting program, so we can all get on the same page, or at least see what page we are on…

1 Like

Installed 1.9.5.0 yesterday, Oct. 13. A320 crashed today because entire autopilot stopped working on approach to EGLL. The avionics switches still need some work.

I reported this behavior previously. So yeah I know what dolphin diving is. Maybe read my entire post and facts i clearly laid out proving its not “weather” next time you decide to reply in a condescending manner.

I saw this this morning:

Will update tonight.

Sorry then for the inconvenience

1 Like

Is that KB for everyone, or just W10 INSIDERS ??

@N6722C It’s for everyone as far as I know. I have W10 Insider updates disabled for now to avoid adding more complications in MSFS.

I’ve had it a few times before, and the only time it has happened is when I have been dragging a cloud layer around. It’s rare, but does happen.