Discussion: Update #5 (1.10.7.0)

Have the initial issues associated with Navigraph data and double runways etc been fixed? I would love to have Navigraph data, but I am too afraid of it breaking things.

Haha, he’s nailed it. I haven’t done a single hour of flying in X plane since mid August, but, if by Christmas things don’t improve I’ll look at making the switch again. My sim isn’t looking that great either, the pretty girl has taken her makeup off. She’s still good looking but
lol.

Hi,
A question to Track IR Users 

I got my Trackir 5 today, but I’m not able to get it to work.
Works fine in the software but its not showing up in the sim as a peripheral.

Did i miss something in the setup ?

I watched a youtube video today and its shown as peripheral

but when i start msfs there is no TrackIR and only the left green light is on

Thanks in advance

I have been a long time trackIR user. I assume you have the trackIR software running before you run the sim? Also in the trackIR GUI, up in the top left make sure there are no updates to be installed. The Blue light needs to be on. I would leave that track IR config alone in the controls.

Focus on Windows itself first. Check for updates to Windows. There are quirks were multiple restarts are needed.

Also make sure you have a stable release of the graphics driver.

Check “%temp%” in File Explorer to delete all temporary files. It’s suprising how much space that create.

Start CMD shell and run:

C:>Chkdsk -F

which requires a reboot. It will fix broken file records.

1 Like

After each update, they reduced / modified / the graphics, visuals
The clouds look awful now.
If they continue this way, MSFS 2020 will die
Sooner than expected.
Unfortunately

4 Likes

Just pulled Navigraph out of the Community Folder. Have no idea if it is the culprit, but the Flight Sim software is crashing to desktop more than I’ve ever experienced. Figured I’d clear the Community Folder completely and see what happens

Maybe they want to shoehorn FS2020 into the old Xbox by reducing the CPU and GPU requirements. This is crazy. Good graphics needs good hardware. A game PC can provide this, and the new Xbox Series X can provide this. But never the old Xbox.
Beancounters wake up: FS2020 is a PC and new Xbox only title.

Right. Had 16 CTD now in a row today, and frankly I’m angry that this is even happening. It was absolutely fine yesterday oddly enough yet now every time I connect to VATSIM I get a CTD constantly once spawned - longest I’ve lasted was enough to get the APU and everything on and a flight plan filed and inserted into the MCDU.

It’s not even acceptable. I’ve not had any major issues before until today and I’ve been unable to do anything on the sim

Only things that changed between yesterday and today were the ‘livery fixes’ and the Nvidia Graphics driver release update. I also updated to the latest windows to see if that helped (that’s what buys me about 2 minutes longer in the sim before it dies)

This is EXACTLY why they need to test the patches. It’s not acceptable.

hi here is some exceptions related to the CTD at loading time :
Nom de l’application dĂ©faillante FlightSimulator.exe, version : 1.10.7.0, horodatage : 0x5f986008
Nom du module défaillant : FlightSimulator.exe, version : 1.10.7.0, horodatage : 0x5f986008
Code d’exception : 0xc0000005
DĂ©calage d’erreur : 0x0000000001d25a7d
ID du processus défaillant : 0x16a0
Heure de dĂ©but de l’application dĂ©faillante : 0x01d6af9ad289446a
Chemin d’accĂšs de l’application dĂ©faillante : G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Chucky\FlightSimulator.exe
Chemin d’accĂšs du module dĂ©faillant: G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Chucky\FlightSimulator.exe
ID de rapport : 76b007bb-0bdd-4579-b876-a6ef932f1ff6
Nom complet du package défaillant :
ID de l’application relative au package dĂ©faillant :

They should be ashamed
This is a different flight sim, not the MSFS 2020 advertised one.

2 Likes

me too, i try since 3h :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Don’t worry, guys
It’s everything okay " under investigation "
They’ll break it even more
Just wait for the next update

1 Like

Post canceled

You need to update your title list in the trackir software. It could be that fs2020 is not listed yet. Check in the top right corner of the trackir software for someting that says update title list or something like that! Fs2020 should be in the title list. Also make sure you run trackir before you launch fs
Screenshot (25)|690x388

So since this Update:

A320 (Vanilla) seems a bit broken Again, it will not recover from a turb on AP and keep bouncing right and left indefinitely
 disabling AP or manual intervention fix the problem But it’s not normal

Managed speed is now broken on the A320, especially after DECEL / approach, it will not keep an appropriate speed and slowing down until stall.

Since the update before this one, there is BIG problems with Multiplayer displayed, on Crowded (or not) airports you will not see players on the ground near you, a big part of them will disappear or not be displayed at all.
Same thing when you’re about to land, at 30-50nm you will see players on the ground where you’re about to land but when you get closer they will slowly all disappear

Instead off the game seems to display players who are too far away for no reason.

I see nobody talking about this one, dunno why but it’s a big problem, big airports are now empty like hell since 2 updates for me.

Why would you be flying the A320 Vanilla? Use the mod and enjoy the Sim as you move to Chocolate.

maybe cause the mod is not compatible yet?

I flew the Longitude yesterday. The porpoising wasn’t a problem, but now it has a slow roll from side to side. I noticed it while climbing and got worse the higher I went. It was terrible at FL350. When I got back to FL290 it was gone.

This was my experience with it, but seems like people have different problems with it, so I’ll be curious what other people find.

1 Like

After update, I have several trees on the tarmac at LOCHER airfield.

@ASOBO: Is that normal, after every update, the community scenery designer has to fix its own scenerys again, and again?