Discussion: Update #5 Hotfix (1.10.8.0)

Is anyone else getting an “error” when trying to download the update on the MS Store?

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: I was so surprised I messed with the version !

1 Like

Thank´s,
my Sim is back now :+1:t2:
test now…

A friend of mine had this issue, he had to activate them in his profile…

If anyone’s wondering about the cloud flashing issue on Kepler and Maxwell 1.0 cards, it’s still not fixed.

Well even after the hotfix, still CTD after 1 hour + flight. No error kick right to desktop!
Without error message how are we suppose to figure this thing out.

1 Like

Anyone know how to get the MS store to let me download this? Keeps saying “Error”…

I did not had any issues with the official update #5. Hotfix now installed.

Only thing strange I can see, when for example flying over Pennsylvania that some lakes are rising very high above ground, and also in the mountains there are some strange peaks. See this at the approach of Palmer (KLBE) runway 24, to the left there is a strange peak.

Not working for me, when i want to end a bush trip via ESC and MAIN MENU a still have a CTD.

Perfect here. Thanks for quickly update.

Haven’t had it here yet (UK based). EDIT: Microsoft Store version.

1 Like

Steam update but nothing in game. (UK also)

Steam updated and after in the game, got 1.10.8.0 (Sweden)

1 Like

Try going into Apps and Settings and choosing the option to repair or reset the Microsoft Store App.

Works very well in the european alps, very good frames, but a little stuttering. Very nice visual, perfect setting of the devices possible, thank you very much, very nice. The stress for Asobo was unnecessary.

About LOD quality regression I expect.

1 Like

The “only two airplane” topic you could fix yourself. You have to download more content. See https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016763120-Only-2-aircraft-in-the-hangar-How-to-install-additional-content-

“the cathedral and the bazaar” is a classic. But I have still to read it, too - like 20+ more books.

1 Like

Yeah, well wise guy, you don’t have a sim that you cannot use because of flickering/stuttering clouds that came with 1.10.7.0 and are still there after 1.10.8.0. And, the issue has been brought up by many folks on this forum and has been reported to Zendesk by many. So, don’t you get critical of people with a valid issue that remains unaddressed!

2 Likes

This patch was not to address flickering clouds, but the CTD related to controlldevice profiles.

What made you think the hotfix was to address the flickering clouds issue?

2 Likes