Discussion: Update #6 (1.10.11.0)

Thanks, that is quite interesting. I’ve seen at least two reports of people with the GTX 660 experiencing the issue, as with all other Kepler GPUs. Do you recall which driver version you were using then?

I don’t. When I installed the RTX3070 last week, I just formatted my SSD and installed a clean Windows 10 (re-installing MSFS2020 as well), so that driver is long gone. If the issue was with the latest version, maybe mine was an old driver but I thought that the Nvidia software kept my GPU driver up to date.

The “After” image looks definitively better - so you are saying that the patch actually improved the graphics, right?

1 Like

Thought you said you’d deleted MSFS ??

Was wrong, srry , i checked.

Yes, with the previous patch in October I reinstalled it, and I have uninstalled it again with the November patch.

there is always downgrade

AP not working on A320 after departure (EGKK) just veers left…Terrible was fine before.(Using a32nx mod)

Well Asobo reworked all planes (also the a320) i think the issjue you have is because Flybywire has to updte the a320 mod. Just wait for it and i think the issue will be gone

1 Like

Ok will have to wait…Thanks…

Them flybywire guys will get this thing up and running in no time ! Just some incredible talent right there is what you got with them ! Should be hired on the spot in my opinion!

The mod is broken with this new update. (Fully expected that would happen). Remove the mod and wait for FBW to release an updated version compatible with 1.11.6.0. They normally are quite quick to do so.

Please use the new post to discuss the latest update.

Thank you

For some reason my update went from update to full install. so rebooted and now it installing the update again not the full sim anyone else had this issue?

I have raised this with someone who flies a TBM 850, It does depend on how bouncy the cloud is feeling was the answer I got, but its not major, like ± 1000 usually 200-300 ft if its bad.

Is the moony fixed? Also My Seminole’s EGT gauge does not seem to be working any more?

Well, I have bad news, it happens on the default A320 as well…

2 Likes

This is the date that I do not have an answer from the Zendeck report and they put the status as resolved to tell me nothing tomorrow boy for the bank I want my money back since they do not tell me what they are going to do about the problem of the blinking clouds, it is unfortunate and a lack of respect on their part, it is very good to charge and leave the user as they are, it gives me a lot of anger and anger

This is the topic of the previous patch. Please post your feedback about the latest patch here:
Discussion: World Update II: USA - Community / General Discussion - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

I am closing this topic since there is a new one for 1.11.6.0 Discussion: World Update II: USA - Community / General Discussion - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

2 Likes