Discussion: Update #6 (1.10.11.0)

Hi all,

For those of you liking to fly in Switzerland, there is an electric pylon on the final of track 22 in Geneva (LSGG)
An IFR landing takes you right over it and crashes your plane …

3 Likes

Yes indeed. Very hard to believe and very frustrating :unamused: I always have to fly manually until i’m on the runway course and i can hit the appraoch button for the glide slope decent. :roll_eyes:

To all of you who have the same issue please create a ticket via Zendesk and help to get rid of this. :relaxed:

so i never experience the oscillation in the A320 until today

Same with SBSP. We need some cranes in the sim to move around some towers. :thinking:

Over flying cuba at 45,000ft lightning everywhere the only cloud type that looks to be around is see thru stratus cloud… lightning isnt fixed…

A320 still a’rocking :wink: Not fixed. Was hopeful until, then i got 2/3 of the way into my flight.

I saa these when I landed to LSGG with CJ4. Not a nice surprise.

More info please. FBW A320nx or original A320?
Are you at 35000? I can’t make out the height/speed.

Save a .Flt file, it will include lots of info.

FL350 thin layer of scattered cloud below me…lightning everywhere. Was really hoping they had fixed it.

Cannot load the game, after I put in my fpl, it crashes on loading screen. Help!

Yep, my toolbar is missing too! Is there a key command to toggle it on/off maybe?

Do you use afterburner? I found my issue was when I would run afterburner first and CTD. After I’m in the game without afterburner it loads. Also check your community folder if you have anything in there not compliant with the patch!

I am not complaining, and what is afterburner? Also I am restarting as admin.

No I did not say complaining I said complient meaning there may be something in the community folder an aircraft, scenery etc that may be the cause . Sometimes you have to move it out of your folder and check each one one by one when you put it back . Afterburner is a tool to measure FPS, lower temps, etc

1 Like

Ok, thanks! Starting flight after a run as admin.

Im using the flybywire A320 mod its a bug in the dev version.(known issue) for anyone else having this prob Use the Stable 4.1 version, It fixes it

It loaded up! Thanks! I’ll put back my liveries now.

1 Like

The download speed is currently 5 Mbit / s. What’s wrong with the speed ???

yes after reaching the cruising altitude of 35.000 feets (at 290 knots) i got the oscillations. This is the A320NX

This is the CPU usage when only MSFS is running
not that great
when ASOBO made an improvement in performance, only the graphics got worse until now.
the sim urgently needs to be optimized

3 Likes