Discussion: Update #6 (1.10.11.0)

There you go glad your up and running . Now weed out the ones that may cause this . It can take quite awhile my friend depending on how many you have ! Cheers :beers:

1 Like

I’m at FL380 with the Master A320NX, live weather off, from EGLL to KJFK; she has been rock steady the whole flight.

However, I accidentally nudged the yoke whilst typing and the oscillation started. Very slight manual bank for a few seconds settled her down; I released the yoke and the AP brought her back on course and steady.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Hi all,

I appear to be stuck at 1.10.8.0. When I check for updates in the Windows Store, I am not getting any offers to update. When I fire up MSFS I don’t get any offer to update either. I have tried using a VPN (connection to the USA) as well as without the VPN but the result is the same.

Question…is this being rolled out in a sort of staggered manner similar to how Windows feature updates are done? Is anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas what can be done to get the update?

Thanks.
Hilkiah

Again and again downgrade in this last update.

-AA again low

• Textures low blurry
  • Distance textures blurry
  • Pixelated clouds
    this is unfortunate
7 Likes

yes that is the method like ASOBO optimized.
Graphics down and things run better for some.
Just cheap and the wrong choice

2 Likes

For me, down the graphics is not a successful solution. I am very upset. Every day this simulator looks worse. It is inadmissible.

6 Likes

Image after last patch november,
Again downgrade. why asobo ?

THIS IMAGE IS IN 160 SCALING !!! and looks very bad

-Low terrain distance
-AA
And more.

1 Like

Double check this setting, the update disabled it for me: Discussion: Update #6 (1.10.11.0)

One interesting observation regarding the sensitivity of controls. I had -50 on all controls. I’ve now removed all sensitivity and test flew the Cirrus and Baron with no issues.

I use the Saitek Cessna Yoke, Pedals and Trim Wheel.

Probably because all of the rural roads where I live are not lit up with street lights. I live in Northern California where the only light you typically see from the sky are from the cities. Now there are super bright lights on every road linking all of the cities together. You are lucky to see an occasional car in the highways at night. Certainly not street lights every 10 feet.

3 Likes

Still getting lightning on sunny days in (mostly) clear skies.

3 Likes

Try logging out of you xbox companion account and then log back in then launch msfs, worked for me

Thanks! I have over 300 so that will take a while!

1 Like

next time use MSFS addons linker then you can make a preset for update without addons
The addons can then also be stored in a different folder

1 Like

I have crash detection turned off for now to avoid problems like this until they get sorted.

I know that’s not a solution, but it’s better than keep trashing your flights.

After yesterday update 9/10 CTD on main menu, during loading, during flight. Maybe 20-30CTD in 1hour!!! Helped reset graphics settings to defult, then I set my settings.

But today I had CTD during changeing cameras in flight.

EDIT

Turns out, resolution was set lower to what it was before. No clue how/why it changed. Changing it back to my max resolution and now all is good.

First negative update for me. All text is pixelated! Anti aliasing is set to TAA as it always has been.

The clouds look worse with every update…

5 Likes

The A320 (vanilla or modded) wobble if going faster than >290knots (airspeed) while in climb or cruise, anybody else ?
It’s a new issue for me…

Have you guys also noticed that trees are no longer grainy ? They look pretty crisp as in the release build :

I just say congrats to MS/Asobo for both graphics and performance improvements with the latest patch.

4 Likes