Discussion: World Update III: United Kingdom

If they are going to force us all.to.update at the same time , then they need to provide sufficient download capacity to cater for the load. I am downloading at 5Mbits/sec … It will take HOURS

You are lucky for me no download it’s 18.30 o’clock to France!Bye

2 Likes

Anyone who seems stuck can they check if it’s fs-base-cgl-0.1.47.fspatch.001 that you are on?

I’m stuck on fs-base-cgl-0.1.47.fspatch001 (174/175)
Same as what other people are reporting, it gets to a certain point then loops back to 7GB and downloads again. Going for about 90min now

It looks like the download seems to loop on fs-base-cgl-0.1.47.fspatch.001

Becoming ridiculous now

ow no… hours of your life! What terrible news! How will you ever survive!

1 Like

Limit your frame rate to 30fps via the nvidia control panel. You can change it back again when you want to fly. Will stop your card using loads of power and keep it cool.

2 Likes

For those going slow. try a VPN, went from 4Mbps to 120Mbps.

3 Likes

steam version here, downloading now, so far, so good.
my download speeds have been normal, barring a few temporary drops in speed a few times.

Yep. Somewhere between 6-10 GB it stops updating its downloaded amount and loops

This is turning into the screenshots of download bars topic :smile:

1 Like

I’m not totally stuck, but I am on that file and getting under 4Mb/s.

Could restarting the sim help, or would it just put me back to stage one?

I’m in the UK. I have the DLC in the store ‘bought’ but the game itself is not updating?

Did you check the install location at the beginning before clicking on UPDATE?

I’m on the same file and pausing and restarting the SIM doesn’t seem to do anything

same here too

it’s probably just timing out on that file

Just tried. You’re not set back, but doesn’t help in terms of speed

I’ve restarted my pc and router and now have 1/2 fs-base-cgl-0.1.47.fspatch.001 and it keeps looping and going back to zero downloaded

Yup me too. Must be a problem on their servers