Discussion: World Update III: United Kingdom

I come back to morrow or to night I think many download!

While waiting for the download to complete, Iā€™m speculating that there may be a few surprises in there. Saw updates coming through for ai traffic, and notice one of the new POIs is British Airways i360ā€¦ Just perhaps Asobo got BA on board and maybe agreed to allow BA liveries on AI/real-world traffic??? Probably not, but maybeā€¦

FINALLY! Iā€™ve just flown from Barra airport. Itā€™s been a long time waiting, and it was brilliant!
Now for the landingā€¦

Itā€™s a landmark

@Jummivana , I hate to bother you when it is so busy today on here. However, it appears that not all of the handcrafted airports have received the yellow POI star marker on the map. Only a few of them got it. Without this, some people may have trouble finding them all. Iā€™ve already forgotten what all 5 of them were. May you please relay to the team?

1 Like

I reached 0.08 Mbits now. I doubt that it will finish today.

1 Like

Download is completed in 70 mins.
(D/L Bandwidth: 200Mbps)

1 Like

Got a pop up message saying my OneDrive is full, so I disabled it and now my download speeds are over 100MBps like they should beā€¦what is even the point of OneDrive ??

downloading at 4mbits max checked a download calc it will take more than 11 hours at this speed for what have left to download. Servers need more investment havenā€™t even released the xbox version yet. It was quicker to download the entire sim at release.

Dropped to 1.8mbit -2mb joke will take about a day to download at that speed on my 72mbps download speed available.

After the update 1.13.16.0, and only in MSFS, the space bar key keeps being detected as randomly pressed, which makes the experience unusable. Anyone else?

Would be nice if the community reps could maybe ask MS to look into the obvious capacity problem on their network ?

Itā€™s not like we could choose not to download this and continue using the older version.

1 Like

Thatā€™s your cloud storage from Microsoft - an online drive. Go there and make sure there isnā€™t a ton of stuff you donā€™t need.

I bought the Orbx London upgrade direct through Microsoft. If I unstall the London update will it remember I have bought this and let me install again at a later date?

Not the space bar for me. But since release, my ā€œCtrlā€ key is randomly pressed frequently, even though I didnā€™t touch it. If find if I cycle it a few times, it goes away. Also - open a bug report.

Sim stuck on checking for updates? 34 min passed. What I wait?

I am on that file now and itā€™s like 15 gigs or something, iā€™ve been on it forever.

Yes. Just delete it. Later on, itā€™s always available for download in Content Manager.

2 Likes

OMG download speed is dyer, on package 174/175, 11gb to go!

Thanks!

Itā€™s going to be great to have Blackpool Tower instead of a dark square and shadow, our own mini Eiffel :Ā¬)

Looking forwards to maybe having EGSH taxiways the right way round ā€” so exciting !!

Thanks, I will let them know! Appreciate it!

1 Like