Distortion free Multi-Monitor-Support

Back in the day with Pascal based graphics cards nVIDIA implemented a technology called SMP or Simultaneous Multi-Projection. That technology allows you to have angled multi-monitor setups without any distortion without the traditional performance degradation!

That technology - since VR entered the game too - got improved and is still available with Turing but also the latest Ampere based graphics cards.

I don’t know about AMD graphics cards but I assume they have something similar too.

I would love to have Asobo implement those technologies so that we can enjoy MSFS with as much frames as possible on more than just one screen.

If you agree, please vote for this wish. Thank you!

Let’s start with multi monitor support anyway and go from there :wink:

2 Likes

Normally I would agree but I’m afraid that once “normal” support is implemented they won’t do everything again just to improve performance.

1 Like

well unfortunately SMP never really took off, AFAIR there have been only 1 or two games really supporting it (and even the Version of WOW that was shown in a demo never got published)… I think I already read somewhere NVIDIA might even drop support for SMP soon.

And TBH if I had to decide on how to implement multi monitor support, I wouldn’t want to bet my money on a proprietary NVIDIA only solution.