Testings video for the MSFS.
Also, You can see that for XPlane 11, Testing videos In my youtube.
- This video is webcam seems to have been recorded due to delay.
So, I’m going to record again today and This video is used to the XPForce Plugin for the FS2020 version.
But not used to the XP Force 1.0.9728 version. It is an earlier version than XP Force 1.0.9728 version and 1.0.9731 version has been updated on the site, but it is still download file as 1.0.9728 version.
The video recorded is that does not fit the Pitch Push Pull length, but it was corrected again yesterday but has not been tested yet.
It’s call 3D printed Force Feedback Yoke.
This project was done by Jay(VR FlightSim). - https://vrflightsim.wixsite.com/mysite
Also, Please check out of his testing video with the P3D v3 + FS Force
I made of this Yoke about 2 years ago and It’s uses the Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 joystick.
This is V1, and I knows that V2 is under development, but there are no other updates yet for new.
FS Force is not yet available for MSFS, and only XP Force now supports MSFS.
XP Force has some problems when tested with 1.0.9728 version and the previous version too.
I told to there by yesterday What I found of the Issues with this, but I haven’t received any news yet.
I complete this Yoke, breaking down several MS Sidewinder Force Feedback2 joysticks.
Because, I’ve been through a lot of trials and errors, and I don’t know perfectly now, but it works satisfactorily.
I’m not sure, but I think it cost almost $1,000 to complete it.
However, it would cost very much less(Please check out to https://vrflightsim.forumotion.com/t24-ffb-yoke-v1-instructions) if anyone wanted to make it. The reason is, as I said, I broke several MS Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 joysticks.
Important - Anyone, if want to make this, Please buy to the Two of the SBPFT205-16 Pressed Steel 3 Bolt Triangle Flange Housing with 1 inch insert (SBPFT205-16.TRI) In the https://simplybearings.co.uk/shop/ Instead of the SBPFT205 or SLFT25 25MM Triangle Pressed Steel 3 Bolt Bearing & Housing [Qty - 2].
The reason is that I bought the item on item list but it was not mounted on a 25MM OD X 21MM ID (2MM WALL) 316 SEAMLESS STAINLESS STEEL TUBE [400mm]
I ordered SBPFT205 from ebay and Simply Bearings(I ordered to both, SBPFT205-16.TRI and SBPFT205 In there shop)before, but SBPFT205 is didn’t fit with 25mm Steel Tube.
The problems I found in XP Force for the FS2020 version, are as follows.
- If when I click to Rescan, the plug-in becomes Stuck randomly. It is the biggest problem of the present.
I ran MSFS, XP Force, all under administrator accounts, but I couldn’t see the difference.
- Stick Shaker has a selected box, but it doesn’t work at all.
- When I use Gear Bumpiness, every time I uses the Rudder on takeoff, the yoke moves left and right.
- Gear Down or Up vibrations do not work.(I tested with Version 1.0.9728 but not worked).
- Roll exaggeration is not worked.
- The value of Pitch(Feedback’s Pitch Slide) In XP Force differs slightly(Not matched with MSFS’s trim values) to elevator trim from that for MSFS Cessna 172 Skyhawk or Cessna 152 and I don’t have tested to other types.
- Some slides not actived(the Stick Frition and Autopilot Spring) of the Main Controls when I started of XP Force.
but If when I saved to the profile or load of profile then It’s actived again as normal, So That is also a bug.
- There are added In 29th, June 2018 to ‘Add effect of gravity on elevator when at very low speed.’
I found it in yesterday, there are In XP Force plugins update history.
I am not sure but It’s Perhaps it works only on Cessna 172 Skyhawk of MSFS, It didn’t work in Cessna 152. - I don’t have reported to this Issue yet. Because I’m not sure if this function is right.