Does Zendesk ever get anything fixed?

She’s a pretty small team, my friend. If there is a dedicated ‘team’ working on getting all the airports fixed that would translate into thousands of man hours. Just looking at the number that are missing, there must be a couple year’s work there. Now go through and fix all the bumps and misplaced taxi lights. When you are done there, let’s get you started on proper naming of the taxiways and parking spots. Don’t forget you will need to also do exclusion zones on the approaches. That will likely mean moving some wind towers and transmission towers to the correct geolocations. I would guess we are going to be pretty deep into the 10 year support plan before we get half way through that list.

With no holidays and a 40 hour work week a single coder can only contribute 2080 hours per year. I would hazard somewhere near 100 hours to do one small airport. I remember doing airports for FSX. It took me close to 500 hours to faithfully recreate my local airport. I am not an expert, nor did I do it for a living, but…

How many would need to be in that team to get all the airports fixed in 2000 hours or less?