DOFreality hotas mounts and other things

I’m thinking of getting the DOFReality H6 to add that next level of immersion. However, I’m at a bit of a loss as to what mounting options there are. I plan on mounting a side stick, throttle, control panel, keyboard, track ball, and maybe a yoke and some helicopter controls down the line. DOFreality has their own set of mounts, but the photos are not very informative, and they look a bit suspect. I’ve looked at mounts from Next Level Racing and they look a lot nicer, with more adjustment options, but I couldn’t find any information as to compatibility with DOFReality platforms. Anyone out there have experience with this? Can you recommend a good mounting solution for this platform?

I mostly use VIRPIL controls, but I’m open to other brands. VIRPIL only makes desk mounts for their products.

I can’t comment on the DOF side of things (but do want to follow a similar route at some point) but can talk about NLR and Virpil. I have the Flight Seat Pro which comes with various mount options, and despite the plates having a billion and one alignment holes, they don’t actually match up very well with my Virpil gear. They will mount…but usually two screws at best and certainly the vmax throttle and control panel (#2) needed their bottom covers removed. The MongoosT base fitted the center mount perfectly though.

Saying that, even with just two screws holding them down they’re rock solid with zero wobble. My plan is to get an H3 and maybe reuse some of the NLR kit (and definitely the seat itself) if the DOF stuff isn’t great.

Thanks for the info. From what I’ve seen, NLR products look like quality. Please let me know of others who might know about adapting DOF. Lots of people talk about their rigs but nobody talks about the mounts and other hardware.

I got my H3 for Christmas, and while it’s great - the mounting hardware (I got the HOTAS option) was useless and a waste of money (in my case; with Virpil kit). I ended up reusing all of my NLR mounts which thankfully fitted without too much hassle. The seat wouldn’t, but I already had an MDF base created for it so I could fit bass shakers, and it didn’t take much tweaking to mount it to the H3.