Draw distance, some region are worse than other?

My draw distance is good enough maybe 90% of the time, but in some location I see a terrible lod in the ground detail, not only buildings and trees but textures too. Same problem in some part of Finland.

This can be really distacting, for example in Alaska. Alaska actually is the worse case scenario.

My graphic setting range from high to ultra, nothing less, my gpu is a 2080TI

Is this happening only on my end? Any help? Which graphoc option mess with this?

P.s.
Sorry for my bad english

Take a look at this thread.

You can use the search system by clicking on the magnifying glass on the top navbar. You can make use of the advanced search system by clicking the options link in the search box.

If you find an existing topic you can open that topic to leave feedback, or vote for the topic. If you can’t find one then you can create a topic - don’t forget to discuss the what, why and how.

It is a bug and it will be fixed next update according to the latest Q&A.

2 Likes

A little bit more detail, basically they uncovered a bug which reduced draw distance based on Latitude, so the further north you go, the less the draw distance is. It’ll be fixed in the end of July at the next update.

1 Like

It’s an old bug, maybe it will really get fixed this time

Oh, make sense!

Hope they can solve this soon as possible.

I use MSFS since day one and this always bother me because i love northern region, especially now after the latest world update

They discussed it with video in the Twitch Q&A.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.