Drop your youtube channels here

Hey everyone, thanks for the opportunity to letting us share our channels. Here’s my little contribution, I focus on real time flights with RealTraffic and LiveATC.

Latest videos

1 Like

My YouTube channel is found by searching paulsleighty, I call myself sleightflight.
Here is one I’m quite partial to.

Thanks for the invite. Here’s my channel which is all about recreating real world flights in 4K. I’ve also applied filters to make it look as real as it gets.

Please check out my YouTube Channel Sprocket Simulations for 3-4 new videos a week on everything from the basics of flying, reviews, first looks, and tutorials. I would appreciate and subscriptions and likes as I build this channel. Thanks for watching!

Sprocket Simulations - YouTube Sprocket Simulations - YouTube

5 Likes

Here’s a Cinmetic video I made showcasing Algeria and it’s beauty.

1 Like

Here’s my little effort: Plenty of content, GS, civil, military - infact a broad spectrum of virtual private and commercial aviation. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7eds43Nzh0MoaAEuPASg9w/videos

Just a hobby channel, no monetisation…

2 Likes

It’s not specially dedicated to FS2020 but I have a playlist dedicated to my Fs2020 videos for those who want to have a look.

I’m waiting for SU10 to make some new ones in New Zealand and France.

Here is the link to my FS2020 playlist

See you soon

1 Like

Here is my Channel and currently only hosting videos on the landing challenges.

Looking forward to the game have much better viewing capabilties after the next update.

MSFS2020 Landing Challenge Donegal landing challenge 3rd times a charm - YouTube

Here is my humble library:

• No voice yet because I never find a quiet place to do the flights.
  • Always take off from the last airport I landed. No exceptions here.
  • Try to fly realistic routes as much as possible, with some artistic licenses.
  • Slight preference to fly exotic planes.
  • Always civilian operations and A to B flights.
  • I try to fly a variety of planes for both MSFS and XP, always from Cold & Dark.
  • Hope the channel helps as a source of ideas for routes or planes or as a very rudimentary tutorial on how to fly some planes.
1 Like

Hey man, channel is Xbox focused but you might like this video :

3 Likes

YouTube channel here focussing on Xbox with Flight Sim amongst other things as well! If you sub, let me know and i’ll do the same!

Once in awhile, I’ll record a flight and throw it up on YT.
No narration, no editing, just the raw recording. And usually showing off an addon.
Like a heli and moving aircraft carrier:

Or using external apps with heli operations:

And my most watched video which is driving in MSFS, lol:

Here’s my channel. It won’t appeal to everyone, and I apologize in advance for the poor audio quality from my mic. I want to buy a new one, but I’m not sure if I’m moving to Europe or staying State-side, so I can’t do it yet. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChxy3q0qy1hht2if7W0AG1A

I’ve been working on a series of Neofly. The latest video is here. I would appreciate a like and a comment even if you don’t subscribe. I have been teaching myself how to do editing, and I think I’m getting better, but I don’t know. Maybe not :slight_smile: MSFS2020 NeoFly | Episode 5 | Goin' South - YouTube

On my YouTube channel you can find more than two days’ worth of Flight Simulator gameplay, all on Series X, all with only a controller and all without any commentary. Basically just raw gameplay of full flights, often hours long.

3 Likes

With the upcoming addition of helicopters, I’m sure I’ll be posting a lot of new videos!

1 Like

Check out my channel for DLSS testing and landing shorts!

https://youtube.com/@PCaviation