Drop your youtube channels here

Here is another one to enjoy
Please feel free to comment on how to improve future adventures

I fly everything i want to fly, CJ4 to Longitude, F-15 to Harrier, Bell 407 and more.

2 Likes

Hi all,
about 2 months ago I started a youtube channel called Vintage Simulations. I love vintage airplanes and aerobatics, so most of my videos are a combination of both. I spend a lot of my sim time doing aerobatic displays, and I thought maybe somebody would be interested in it.

So far I’ve uploaded 12 videos, with many more to come. These videos include e.g. aerobatic displays with the Blackbird Corsair, FlyingIrons Spitfire & Hellcat or iniBuilds new P-40.

Other videos e.g. are local flights with the new DC-3 or Spirit of St. Louis.

I would be very happy to see a few of you over at my channel. Feedback on how to improve my videos is also always welcome.

3 Likes

P Gatcomb - Garmin tips, real world flight tips, brief overview of aircraft
Into the Blue Simulations - Excellent reviews of third party aircraft
VFR Simulations - brief history of aircraft, sample flight of third party aircraft
CitationMax - real flights in a Citation, great overview of ATC interaction and bizjet flying

2 Likes

Here are some lesser known channels that I like.

Thecorporatepilotdad - Lots of good information in short videos presented well.
Kip on the ground - good info on Garmin GPS and VOR navigation
Pilot Studd - Flight Sim News and info
SimFlightPro - Flight Sim News and info
Sim Hanger Flight Simulation - for hardware setup and tweaks

1 Like

65,000 FOLLOWERS and COUNTING

1 Like

Used to be very active with FSX now starting again with MSFS

For the Dutch out there, separate playlist :wink:

1 Like

Check out my channel! Just starting to stream a few of my flights and add a few landing clips. Mostly in one of the airliners (pmdg/ fenix)

1 Like

Beautiful Alaska

3 Likes

Norwegian fjords.

2 Likes

I don’t have a lot of videos on my channel yet as I’m pretty busy most days but I hope people like it: TopherOnTV - YouTube

2 Likes

Mainly approach and landings of various aircraft both default and third party. Scet106 - YouTube

Better than great :wink:

My channel on YouTube:

Regards.

Subscribed to your channel !

1 Like

@RoloBach Thank you very much =)

For you VR users or folks interested in MSFS in VR (usually with VATSIM :slight_smile: ). Lots of live streams (there is one tonight!) as well as tutorials, guides and help on getting your VR experience with MSFS running smooth!

Tonight’s live stream in VR + VATSIM -