The west side of the apron at KDEN has elevation issues after su10 update. Anyone else seeing this?
Can you give a specific taxiway or taxiways?
Default scenery, Premium, or payware?
Premium default scenery, when you come out of the ramps going east there is a dramatic drop off
Hi @Cmarq24. If you’d like other users to verify this, you need to indicate exactly where on this massive airport the scenery anomaly is. Exactly what taxiway (letter and number designation) and a screenshot or two to show what you are seeing. Also, are you seeing this with an empty Community folder?
Thank you for the help
Same here. I try to fly arround the world and arrived today in Denver on 16R. Taxing to Gate A30 was like on a rollercoaster. Even Pacx was annoyed.
Getting the same issue. I have nothing but default premium airport installed at least related to Denver. I tried everything short of a full reinstall trying to correct it and nothing has worked. It was “fine” before SU10. I fly in to KDEN a lot and I have always had issues at Denver with the taxiways being more like moto-cross. But this is far more extreme than before. Its completely unusable in its current state.
I tried to uninstall the Kden from my content manager then installed KDEN again, no help. I’m wondering if this effects Flighbeam KDEN scenery also?
same issue…default kden is broken





