Elevation Issues at KDEN since SU10

The west side of the apron at KDEN has elevation issues after su10 update. Anyone else seeing this?

Can you give a specific taxiway or taxiways?

Default scenery, Premium, or payware?

Premium default scenery, when you come out of the ramps going east there is a dramatic drop off

Hi @Cmarq24. If you’d like other users to verify this, you need to indicate exactly where on this massive airport the scenery anomaly is. Exactly what taxiway (letter and number designation) and a screenshot or two to show what you are seeing. Also, are you seeing this with an empty Community folder?

1 Like

Capture

All of the area in red has a big drop off coming out of the gate area. I have not tried yet with empty community folder but I will and report back. Thanks

1 Like

Hi again, @Cmarq24. Now that you have added additional information, suggest you check this thread on “kden dips”.

I am using Flightbeam’s KDEN and found zero issues taxiing along “G” and left onto “AS” after an arrival on 16R yesterday.

Thank you for the help

This is some extreme elevation issues at KDEN. Don’t recall having this prior to the update but I also haven’t been to KDEN in a while.

Same here. I try to fly arround the world and arrived today in Denver on 16R. Taxing to Gate A30 was like on a rollercoaster. Even Pacx was annoyed.

Getting the same issue. I have nothing but default premium airport installed at least related to Denver. I tried everything short of a full reinstall trying to correct it and nothing has worked. It was “fine” before SU10. I fly in to KDEN a lot and I have always had issues at Denver with the taxiways being more like moto-cross. But this is far more extreme than before. Its completely unusable in its current state.

1 Like

I tried to uninstall the Kden from my content manager then installed KDEN again, no help. I’m wondering if this effects Flighbeam KDEN scenery also?

same issue…default kden is broken

Haha WTH