Dips in taxiways@ KDEN

My aircraft was taxing outside the gate area and suddenly, the nose dropped, I noticed the terrain dips down then flattens out, it was like this even when I installed a 3rd party addon airport, is this a known problem already?

3 Likes

Yes, we’ll known and documented.

Search “KDEN dips” you’ll see many posts.

What I would be curious about, if you edit your content.xml file and set KDEN to false (so it doesn’t load Asobo some) and you only have the payware one if the problem persists.

It’s just settling from all the tunnels and shelters they built for the Illuminati.

1 Like

There’s a bug topic for bumps and cracks at all photogrammetry airports here:

I have heard of this with respect to Flightbeam’s KDEN, however I have not seen any threads on this with respect to default scenery. If your KDEN is uninstalled, I wonder if you were to clear your rolling cache of you would still have that issue.

(By the way, I removed the tag #scenery. Airports have scenery in them, but generally, we use the #scenery tag for scenery packs like cities, landmarks, etc.)

1 Like

You watch your tongue. “Blucifer” is watching you.

I had that after installing FlightBeams KDEN. Simply uninstalled Asobo KDEN from content manger corrected it.

1 Like

I’ve only had one conflict so far but rather than uninstalling I just set that airport to false in content.xml file.

Wonder if it would fix it for Kden as well.

1 Like

I need to do a night flight out of there one of these days to see if its eyes glow in the Sim.

1 Like

Same. But, eventually I’m gonna get a 3rd party scenery pack for KDEN, because as much as I’ve been there IRL, seeing it flat and barren is depressing. :laughing:

I landed a Husky on the grass and taxied over to Blue Stallion. The eyes sort of glow. DIA/DEN has been my home (large) airport for the past 7 years. The first time I flew in from EWR my head almost exploded from the contrast in space.

Is this gonna be adressed by Asobo? The massive bump at taxiway M, M9/M10 is still there

1 Like

Bug-Logged topic here: Elevation Issues at KDEN since SU10