Elevator Trim Axis bind broken in latest update

My trim broke after installing world update 6. I’m using the left wheel on the T.16000M throttle.

First you nerfed graphics/scenery. Now you’re amputating my arms. I love the idea of this product, but you’re making it really hard for me to enjoy it…

I have the same HOTAS and it was SU5 which break the trim wheel, and not fixed yet with WU6. In any case they acknowledged those trim problems so keep hope, they work on it! (see 5 posts above your).

Yeah, trim is still not reacting, reversed or too sensitive.

I think there is another issue using elevator trim as Axis:

the main problem as described is the link between trim axis and cockpit trim buttons.

there are some default aircraft like Cessna citations where the link is only to one direction - nose down
so so matter which direction I trim the axis trim, the nose down button is pressed and the trim go slowly fully travel to nose down position.

I think Asobo need to fully undo the changes for trimming was in SU5

Today my elevator trim is not responsive in most airplanes. As an added bonus, the Marketplace MB-339 trim DOES work, but it’s inverted (whiskey tango foxtrot).

PLEASE FIX THE TRIM.
You swipe the trim not pinch it. FAR too sensitive and does not even have complete travel up and down.
You simply can not fly, nor enjoy flying with the trim like this.
Quit trying to catch the next great view and Fix the basic sim.

3 Likes

The main problem is the conflict between trim Axis and the trim buttons

and I think its the visual model of interior of the aircraft

when using trim Axis, it cause the visual buttons to be pressed and the buttons cause aircraft trim wheel to rotate.

in some aircrafts like 747 / 787
trim axis make the visual trim buttons to pressed to only nose down direction!

Same issue with the trim here… what can we do

As already suggested, use buttons for now, and unassign the binding for the axis you’re currently using.

You can’t. I’m using buttons and my plane goes either 1000 ftm up or down with just one click. Planes are completely unflyable.

I don’t have much time to fly and last months it has been nothing but trouble. Another forced shutdown of MSFS2020 because I can’t fly.

1 Like

The main reason I bought a Honeycomb throttle quadrant was to have decent trimwheel.
It works very good for x-plane11. For FS2020 still waiting for a solution without investing in extra software. Today not possible to enjoy flying with FS2020

1 Like

Yup XP12 is looking better., the money I put out for this i can go get flight training

For other flying noobs, make sure the Auto Pilot isn’t randomly turned on when starting a flight in the air. This was my problem and it wasn’t obvious this is what was happening.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.