Embraer EMB110P1 Autopilot problem/question?

I dont know if an update is the cause for the problems. Some months before i had no problems with her. But now the Auto Complete hangs at some points (transponder in cockpit preparation). Nevertheless i made it to runway and started and i activated ap after start. Vertical speed was ok but the plane just fly in a circle until it crashes. I tried to prevent it but i did not succeed. The speed was ok not to high nor to less. I really wonder since last flight some months ago was super easy and i had no problems.
Did something was changed due to an update and makes this plane unflyable?

UPDATE: Auto Complete also hangs up at “Left Engine Ignition Switch and Start”

UPDATE: Auto Pilot did not work out for Nav. I made flight plan before and called for it at ATC but ap did not follow it.

Do you have the free WT GNS530 (Marketplace) installed? This mod causes a lot of problems with 3rd party aircraft!

Yes it is installed. Btw i found out that i have to change to gps which is not explained in check list. But even after switching to gps it seems ap nav did not work out.
With A319 and A320 i have no problems with ap.

I had to uninstall the WT GNS to get the AP to work with the EMB110.

I tested it out in November when the upgraded GNS was introduced.

1 Like

That would be bad since it seems other planes have no problems with this Avionics. Anyway the reviews for emb110 arent too good at all. The sound for example is a horror too especially from outside. It sound like anything but a plane. Probably devs will at least adapt it to avionics.

I tend to fly with the headphone simulation audio mode set, so the sounds become a non-issue for me.

What is such a drag on this plane is that it’s really close to being pretty great. I love the selection of liveries (I fly the TAG livery all over Central America reliving my time down there) and I do really love the way that plane flies and handles. It’s amazing how slowly you can fly it, too. I love its unique instrument panel and layout. There isn’t another small regional turboprop like it, either.

I really wish the developer would have spent more time addressing some of the outstanding issues.

If you’re on PC, you might check out:

Me too. But the sound is a horror. The plane itself is good except for this problem.

For grins, I decided to fly the 110 this morning. Something in the AAU1 beta and/or the most recent WT GNS is allowing the AP to play more nicely. I’ve been able to use the altitude controls with success.

EDIT:

I wanted to add that the Altitude hold adjustment keybinding doesn’t work for setting the target altitude; I had to use the physical control on the console. However, the VS hold can be set with a keybinding just fine.