Ending a flight makes you jump out of your seat

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

When you try to finish a flight by turning off avionics or battery, you jump back and forward which happens very fast.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Try to shut down the aircraft by turning off everything after a flight.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Latest stable version and including SU9 beta.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes, it has been there ever since the end of flight popup was “fixed”

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I have this issue too ever since they “fixed” the pop up shutdown screen. What I think is going on in the background is you end the flight and it calls the shutdown screen, but automatically closes it. It works ok in 2D, but in VR it resets to the default viewpoint. I’ve never had motion sickness issues with VR, but the jump you’re describing is the closest I’ve come.

Hope they fix this in SU9

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

I‘m not sure I understand the problem.

When I end a flight (battery off switch, for example) I get my last view from inside the cockpit, but projected on a „screen“ in front of me. No jumping back and forth… Just that screen. I actually like that, because it means there is no abrupt end to the VR experience.

I use the Varjo Aero.

Probably this issue occurs depending on headset. I’ve been experiencing this for long time with Quest 2.

…very likely.

As I wrote: no issues with the Aero, and no issues either with the G2 (which I used before the Aero).

I experience this jumping with a Vive Pro.

Recently, I’ve been experiencing this with G2, WMR. When you end a flight (by turning off battery or avionics), instead of displaying the summary screen the camera tilts down and forwards and back. It moves quickly forward, freezes there for about a half second and than snaps back to the original position. No summary screen is displayed, no “credits” music. You just sit in the cockpit with everything off.