"Experimental" Version MCDU shows "untitled"

When entering the flight plan from scratch in the MCDU everything goes fine until it’s time to select the SID. then MCDU displays a page with “UNTITLED” at the top and gets stuck at that page.
96189932-1046bd00-0f4a-11eb-9b7c-20379167a621
Any way to fix this?

Is it one specific route / airport / SID or does this come everytime? (Ok on my side, by the way).

It comes every time, no matter which flight plan I create at simbrief and want to load it into the plane. I also use Navigraph with the current airac cycle.

Me too. Don’t have this issue. Try a fresh install of the exp version. Check out the ‘Clean Install Steps’ here:

I have already done this according to these instructions, unfortunately the problem remains :sleepy:

The reason is that you are using the test version of the Sim Update …
FlybyWire will release an update when the update is officially released
For now , hanger the A320 and use the CRJ of you have it …

2 Likes

Thanks that make sence, for me it is the same, but the dev version works fine with Beta

@BoeingPilot8795 … For now , hanger the A320 and use the CRJ of you have it …
me too :wink:

Most of the devs of FBW just don’t have the beta…how should a fix be done then? On top MS/Asobo is not telling any third party dev what is coming in detail and what impact on the interfaces it will have.

It’s every time a new surprise…and this time it’s even that more users than devs have the beta.

Sim Update 6 “beta”?

I know how to fix it but there are no privete forum for the beta SU6 so … :zipper_mouth_face:

PM info will be great?!

Nope mate :zipper_mouth_face:

I have the same problem, bumped into on LVFR’s A321Neo, i fear also other aircraft are affected by this.
After finished a trip fro LICJ Palermo to EGLL Heathrow and parked the aircraft at its gate, i changed the flight plan substituting it with EGLL to KJFK New York, as i pushed FPL button that is what appeared before me: