Extreme long loading times since SU5 - Solved

Has anyone else experienced extremely long loading times since SU5? I just finished downloading the update, and I’ve been waiting for a flight to load for about 20 minutes so far. The progress bar is definitely moving, my CPU, RAM, GPU, everything’s got activity like it’s running… It just won’t load. This is the 2nd time I’ve tried it since downloading the update, and after a reboot it’s still just hanging there with the loading progress bar at 100%

2 Likes

At the moment I am observing the same thing. For 20 minutes there is a loading of the flight, the scale is full for a long time, but still hangs on the loading screen…

Same here :face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

Found a solution, delete everything in the community folder.

However, some custom content purchased through the marketplace will crash the game, so will many things in my community folder so far…

Trying to figure out what’s the problem here still… might just need a total reinstall at this point

Clear rolling cache in the sim (Once). After this I recived 30% of loading time what it was before After the update Su5.

That didn’t help me. 20 mins of checking for update, 20 mins+ of blue bar. Zendesk help actions didn’t fix it, nor should we be expected to do those actions every time we run the sim.

I also did the same. After the hot fix, I started the game from WIN10 to the main page for at least 20 minutes. I was going crazy, and emptying the plugin folder did not help. Can anyone help me? thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.