F-15 Eagle coming soon to MSFS

F16 is right now, 80 USD

To compare BSM with DCS it’s a blasphemy

Tried it
great dynamic campaign but 1990’s graphics? My eyes hurt!

They do? That’s new to me. AFAI you can only look at the buttons, because the cockpit is a stone age non-clickable cockpit.

Crosswind landings with the DCS F-15 are also unrealistic.

DCS has stone age non clickable buttons ( except the Flaming Cliffs 3 ) ??
F15 is for the newbies

This thread is about the F-15 = non clickable.
I don’t agree that the F-15 is for newbies.

F-15 ( Flaming Cliffs 3 ) is for newbies

Again, that’s your opinion.
Furthermore ‘for beginners’ and ‘good enough for beginners’ are two different things.
I’m mostly interested in the flight model and the F-15 DCS does have a very good one.

Ok, you’re right

Is the weather modeled correctly in the DCS? :wink:

Oh and it’s modeled correctly in MSFS???

Fixed that for you. :wink:

Hm, e.g. the F-5 lands nicely in any xwnd IIRC.

You really have no idea?

Don’t know about this F-15, but there is a study level MB-339 in development and they said they’d also release a lite version for 15 euros this or next month. Won’t be supersonic though, if that’s something you are specifically interested about (there aren’t many supersonic jet trainers).

You never jumped in the F-18 on dcs have you? Or the A-10?

1 Like

The F/A-18 with the still flawed early access flight model, or the A-10 which has also a confirmed flawed flight model?

Yes, I have both and despite the flawed flight model I did enjoy the F-5 the most.

AFAIR the F-15 has a pretty much bug free flight model.

Sure they are!

Really have no idea about what? How rubbish DCS flight models are? Apart from the flight models, the FLCS modelling too in DCS is sub-par which complicates the issue further. Heck, BMS (the F-16 sim) has better FLCS and flight modelling for the F-18 than DCS does.

I could go on, but quite frankly I got better things to do, and if honest I think it would be better all round if we left the DCS vs BMS debate the relevant forums.

“
correctly modeled combat aircraft”. Sure, blackout after holding 7G for a few seconds