F-15 Eagle coming soon to MSFS

2 Likes

DC Designs says that the airplanes look “ tremendously good ” :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
This is the most important thing in MFS 2020 :rofl:

2 Likes

MEH I’ll wait for the free Blue Angels F-18 that is inevitably coming in SP1…lol

its a joke.

1 Like

yes, we need some military jets. We need the famous F-16 with the frameless bubble canopy…and VR. Sick of all those boring GA planes and tubeliners.

2 Likes

But will all the buttons work on it this time?

1 Like

I think dcs has that one covered mate

3 Likes

No we need helicopters

5 Likes

Helis are coming in a later update as a paid DLC (though I’ll probably just wait for some freeware choppers). I’d be willing to pay for a non-study level F-15 if it’s under 20.

DCS has that covered? I want to FLY the F-16 around the whole world in MSFS with Vatsim and VR. I have zero interest in deploying weapons. So DCS cover the globe with 40k airports? DCS has AAA+ graphics? DCS connects to Vatsim?

2 Likes

???
DCS World? Are you kidding, right?

I think he meant DC Designs…I hope lol

1 Like

Nope, pretty sure he meant DCS.

At least all the buttons work in dcs

1 Like

Youtube, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft, 10 x Asobo can’t create such an incredible aircraft like the F16 from DCS
F14B, F18, too…

1 Like

Good luck with that!!

I’ll stick to DCS for correctly modeled combat aircraft.

2 Likes

I mean, I’m not looking for study level combat planes. I’d go to DCS for that, of course. I want a fighter jet I can fly globally with AAA graphics, which is what the thread is about. 20-25 seems like a good price for the realism and graphics of the aircraft being developed. Beyond that, it’d have to be seriously detailed.

1 Like

I understand your point
But if you’d ever have a chance to try the F16 from DCS, trust me, you’ll love it
Everything ; sound, cockpit textures, flight model, aerodynamics, flyby sound.
It’s amazing. It feels so real.
Same goes for the F14B and F18
There are some other nice aircrafts, like F5E Tiger II, M2000C …

1 Like

How much does each plane cost tho? I enjoy combat flying but not enough to sink hundreds into it. That’s not because the planes aren’t realistic (since I hear DCS planes are incredibly realistic) but more because its just not my interest of flying.

Just get falcon bms. $6.00.

I looked it up, the main aircraft (F16, f18 etc) cost about 80 per plane. I get they’re realistic, but my interest isn’t so much that I’d pay that much for each aircraft. I think I’ll stick to less realistic, but cheaper, MSFS fighter jets. I totally get where you DCS players come from, though. They seem worth the price, it’s just not what I want to play in a simulator.

1 Like