F-16 by SC Design

AWESOME !!! Thanks a lot for HAF

Four stage afterburner, big plume at night but mostly internal during the day. The bottom right image cannot show it, but the flames are animated.

12 Likes

This is so cool.
With it’s bubble cockpit, the F-16 well make a great sight-seeing jet. :slightly_smiling_face:
For me, a child of the '80s, the big 4 are: F-14 , F-15 , F-16 , and F-18. Can’t wait to collect them all !

7 Likes

Can you send this version to Asobo so they can get the ball rolling so we don’t half to wait 3 months for it to hit xbox lol

It doesn’t work that way I’m afraid.

Looking forward to this one! :+1:

2 Likes

Looks great to me, and thanks for the 2nd seat option.

1 Like

Kinda hard to read that the F16 will be “very” similar to the F18.
It’s like saying that the Asobo PC6 is similar to the MilViz one…

2 Likes

This is the MSFS forum, not one for what appears to be a render from a development package and not an in-sim shot. If the F-16s displayed here by SC Designs are not for you, that’s fine, but don’t waste anybody’s time comparing it with aircraft models that would likely cost 2-3 times as much for a single rendition. SCD could easily build to that level, as could I, but that’s not the target nor price band we aim our products at.

8 Likes

Once again, a reminder that this is a Discussion Board and 3rd Party Forums are provided as a Courtesy to all Board Members to discuss current and upcoming Third Party products.

Expressions of Dissatisfaction (yes, that is a Formal US Regulatory Term) falls OUTSIDE of the forums. You got a gripe about what someone’s seatbelt fabric looks like? Take it directly to the vendor using their support channels/boards. DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT HERE.

7 Likes

Can’t wait to fly it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

any chance to got original avionic?

That’s not really possible in MSFS yet, I think radar can now be done but we can’t yet code to that level yet. It will come with time though.

1 Like

radar and all parts of weapon system not necessary, but nav system, hud, g-limitation mods with different loads?

That’s already there, you can see it all for the most part in the images.

If we are talking about AOA limiter and the G limiter, that is managed by the STORES CAT I and III switch.

Now, if what you are proposing here are multifunction displays with multiple pages, the implementation will be made in the medium-long term. It is true that the F18 multipurposes display system would serve as a base template (which without a doubt, other third party developers will copy it completely stock without complicating life nor understanding its operation, as you have seen with 95% of aircrafts wearing garmins), many of those pages are purely aesthetic and they does nothing. At that current state would be a step back for us taking into account all functions we have now (which is functional). It takes time to develop the custom pages like the real system and go through a lot of documentation and official manuals (that’s months of work). But we want to transition to that system in the future once it is mature enough.

6 Likes

i see only green casual pictures

yes, about different cat set

Is included as part of the FLCS System.

1 Like

The first preview videos have been dropped on YouTube today. I’ve found several so far - a simple circuit on the DC Designs channel, and a couple others:

Not a shill, but this will be an insta-buy for me when it’s live on JustFlight. :slight_smile:

6 Likes