F-16 by SC Design

I hope this will be on Xbox as well, automatic purchase. :grinning:

3 Likes

Yes, it’s definitely coming to consoles too.

1 Like

Are you planning on upgrading the 3D model? Its very low poly it seems? You have access to an amazing graphics engine. Why not make the models look stunning? Better that it looks great to cover up the flight model issues that Microsoft need to fix.

4 Likes

3D model looks just fine to me, everybody has different expectations but building models takes months, so it won’t be changing in the near-term. And while MSFS does indeed have flight model issues, they’re not nearly as prevalent as people think they are - correct control is what’s required. Plenty of videos out there showing how it’s done properly in a variety of airplanes.

The canopy looks blocky. The textures are flat and not inviting. I don’t know, just an opinion.

4 Likes

Some updates on the F-16 project for you, full details including price and release date on the SC Designs Facebook page :+1:

13 Likes

Looks marvelous, Dean!

3 Likes

Indeed, can’t wait !

2 Likes

Take my money!! :dollar:

1 Like

Can’t wait!!!

1 Like

I’m not, normally, really big on using combat airplanes in civilian flight sims. But, I’ve been having a great time with the Asobo F-18. So I’m probably going to be picking this up. It is my favorite modern fighter jet. And to have both the single and two seater version is icing on the cake. Maybe we can all meet over Nellis and chase each others tails’ around. “Fight’s on!”

2 Likes

Last post here probably before the launch, which is due with Just Flight on week-commencing December 6th, 2021. @CodenameJack447 has done a huge amount of work to bring full fly-by-wire to the F-16, which allows for ( almost ) carefree handling and simulates the Viper’s formidable dogfighting agility extremely well.

Tons of liveries, all the usual good stuff we try to put into our packages, we’re just doing a final week of test flying while Sim Acoustics deliver the custom F-16 sound package ( recorded from a real F-16 ) and we’ll be good to go :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Wow, awesome. Didn’t realise we were so close to launch. Can’t wait.

4 Likes

This will be another first-day purchase for me.

7 Likes

Yup.same here as well !

2 Likes

Any idea on the pricing for this aircraft ?

Hey @DEAN01973 may i interest you in a special Greek and real livery?

2015_zeus_iii_2riat_02-1|690x431

4 Likes

Hows the afterburner effect being done with this? Has it got Asobo’s new effect copied over from the F-18?

£24.99 and equivalent, about $32 I think, for all three jets in the package ( F-16C, F-16D and F-16I ).

@SAKISAPPOLON We already have a HAF livery in there, can’t include too many or the package will be too large, but there is also a paint kit so I’m sure plenty of repaints will appear before too long.

5 Likes

Any afterburner images?