F-16 by SC Design

i use common “l” key because light switcher was unclickable, it’s can cure by restart flight, but…

1 Like

Using I practically turns everything on and off: panel lights, cabin lights, pedestal lights, no distinctions.

1 Like

Ok, some of you have asked me how to perform an automatic ILS landing with the F-16. I upload a video so you can see how to use AWLS. Wait until proccessed

4 Likes

no no this is not constant bug. just some time external lights switchers unswitchable, in default hornet this bug constant for me, but constantly absent in warrior addon

1 Like

Thanks for the video!

Is there a Nav volume switch? I couldn’t find it and the morse code beeping drove me nuts.

1 Like

Well, we haven’t really thought about that, and notice that we did it to the f-14. I’m writing it down for the next one.

2 Likes

You know, I tried to reproduce your ILS video at the same airport. I noticed you don’t have the beep.

1 Like

are we sure the beep sounds are related to Nav or, maybe is landing gear warning what you are listening to?

Yeah, I’m sure. It’s a nav freq morse code beep. I can stop it by switching to the standby freq.

Smoke working fine here, I’ve even posted pictures of it on my FB page. I have not been able to replicate that bug at all I’m afraid.

1 Like

@DEAN01973 has this latest update fixed the missing pilots and fuel tanks from multiplayer? I’m on Xbox so don’t have the latest update yet

1 Like

Pilots in MP are now visible ( you must use the Interactive Checklist to learn all the new switches ) but fuel tanks is a sim issue, nothing I can do about that. Asobo need to make fuel tank visibility variables to carry over MP for that to work.

2 Likes

Great work though Dean and looking forward to the new update hopefully it comes to Xbox in this week’s marketplace update

1 Like

Ok thx for the reply. Perhaps it’s something in my community folder conflicting.

I’ll have to swap out some files or maybe just do a clean reinstall of the Viper.

1 Like

Cant get the smoke to work either, clean install and also cleaned my community folder

This doesn’t make any sense to me. Smoke is working here. Something is wrong obviously but it’s not the product, somewhere between supply and install something is getting broken. Are you using the switch in the cockpit? It’s a custom switch, so trying to bind a button will not work.

Smoke hasn’t been working for me for a few weeks.

I have noticed weird glitches that I assume are sim related and not developer related(could be wrong) but sometimes with F/14 and SU57, the initial flight, if you roll it’s as if there is no air resistence. Restarting the flight seems to fix it for both. (Only happens with those two).
The F-16 and F-15, recently have been accelerating slower than normal. It’s slow enough to notice. It’s only been happening the last 24 hours. I just tried restarting the sim with the F/16 and it’s still slow. Did it again with the F15, same results.

The one on the right(faster one) was recorded a few days ago. Both started with 27% fuel.

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re trying to post here, but just looking at the HUDs and screens, you’re making comparisons between older versions.

1 Like

@DEAN01973 has v 0.7.0 been sent off to Microsoft? Or will we still get v 1.0.6?

1 Like

No, v 0.7.0 will be the Marketplace release when it’s processed.

1 Like