F-16 by SC Design

and height of the glass, please:)
is it real to rework tv/flir logic? exist certain pod = exist opportunity to use certain thing. that’s would be cool

1 Like

I was wondering if that’s how it should be:
If i input a Thr Value in the DED, the Auto Throttle activates itself, and when i turn it off the Thr Value goes back to 100.
on 0.7.0 and current MSFS stable version

1 Like

Anybody noticed with v.0.7.0 update afterburner heat wave effects floating around the aircraft wings from a 3rd person external view. If you pan the camera forward pass the engine, it still has some kind of heat wave effect. From a normal third person camera the aircraft looks a bit blurry.

1 Like

was before:) just look 5 o’clock from the cockpit

1 Like

I wish SC Design would step up when it comes to textures. The aircraft are amazing but a lot of room to improve on the textures inside where we spend 98% of the time.

3 Likes

I guess thats not a priority right now and will come in the future.

1 Like

strange fact that some engine sounds ( only in the cockpit ) are missing after take off , specially in the thruttle . the sounds are there on the highway and taxi but gone after taking off . strange

1 Like

Sound pack?

Anyway, what kind of sound setup you’re running?

Maybe it’s not noticeable on TV speakers or headphones but I game on an amp and speakers, hence I mentioned dynamic range. AB needs to sound loud, thunderous, intimidating and without any popping or static!

1 Like

I game on a PC with speakers and also use VR with headphones. There is no popping or static. Unfortunately we cannot account for every user’s set up, it would be impossible, there are far too many. Sounds are recorded from a real F-16 by Sim Acoustics who are experts at this, and mixed using Wwise - it literally doesn’t get any better than that for MSFS right now.

4 Likes

@DEAN01973 while on the topic of sound the F16 sounds to quiet and muffled in multiplayer can’t you just use the sound from the FA18? which sounds awesome in multiplayer

1 Like

I’ve heard of Sim Acoustics I think. Ok, well… Good enough,nothing can be done. I really love it though and can’t wait to try out the Tomcat, Strike Eagle and Phantom.

2 Likes

Why would they do that? They don’t sound alike in real life. I would hate for the F-16 to have an F/A-18 howl rather than its signature roar.

1 Like

I mean only for the sound of other F16s flying around in multiplayer anything would sound better than it currently does it doesn’t sound like a F16 in multiplayer

1 Like

It sounds great in the cockpit and the external camera just not other F16s in multiplayer

1 Like

My pilot no longer shows in external view. Do I need to enable this somehow after the update?

1 Like

i find the avatar appear/disappear with light toggling, don’t sure is general light or landing light or whatever, and you can switch rightest tumbler at hud sector for hide/show avatar… bottom right switcher in hud sector

Got it. Heck yeah you the man, thanks!

no problemo:)

That’s right, crew visibility is tied to A:pedestral light:2, there is a switch whose tooltip is CREW VISIBILITY ON OFF. What you should avoid is using a general light pedestal switch

1 Like

Just updated to latest and Smoke not working.

Is there more to it than just clicking Smoke Toggle?

1 Like