F15 not able to take off

Just bought the f15 strike eagle and when i go to take off it has a constant nose pitch down and cashes everytime. Autopilot doesn’t even make it work either. Anyone know a fix?

Hi @Rhodyy, welcome to the Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums.

I have moved your topic to the Third-Party Addon Discussion category. If you are unable to get the aircraft working properly in the next day or so, I suggest reaching out to the aircraft developer. Best of luck.

This is not typical. Never have had anything like this, never heard of anyone have anything like this.

Do you have the latest 1.01 release? Do you have the flight model set to modern? Do your controls and trim control settings work well with other aircraft in MSFS?

1 Like

Rhodyy, looks like you are new to posting here, not sure if you have been a lurker a long time. But you may get a lot more eyes with experience with the F-15 on your issue by posting here:

Generally a very friendly, helpful lot, and we all love the Eagle. This is the primary spot currently to talk about the DCC F-15s on here.

I try to fly it manually with a xbox controller and the plane tries to takeoff but it cant. Instead it flips upside down and then i have to restart the game. It even does that with autopilot activated.

Even the newly released CRJ has trouble taking off with autopilot. But it works fine with my controller.

Every other plane works great with autopilot and with a controller though so I’m not sure what is wrong.

Your sim’s flight model is on “legacy” mode, it has to be on modern mode for most newly released aircraft or they won’t fly properly.

2 Likes

Ok cool, I’ll try it out when I get off work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.