F18 Super Warrior screen broken

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

All but the Super Warrior mod

Brief description of the issue:

Displays completely broken. Superposition of different screens.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Start anywhere with the super warrior. It never works. Reinstalled MSFS completely, it did not help.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OPโ€™s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Bascially, the internal computer of the F18 SUper Warrior is competely broken, see screenshot. I canโ€™t imagine I am the only one to have the issue. I tried removing all other mods, I tried reinstalling the game, no luck.

If anyone has any idea of what my issue is, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot

You may want to contact the developer of the product (which I think is DC Designs) or ask for support on Flightsim.to.

Not many devs monitor the forum, so it would be best to go to their support site directly.

(Just an FYI for the future-the #bugs-and-wishlist is for base sim issues and not addons :wink:)

Sorry I misinterpreted the description of the channel.

Actually I found some comments on the mod review saying the mod is not maintained anymore, and that not work correctly with the last versions of MSFS. Sad.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

In case someone has the same issue and find this thread, the solution is documented here: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/f-a-18-mod-obstructive-ols-when-in-vr/566614

This thread provides solutions to both the VR/OLS and the disfunctionning display issue with F18 Super Warrior.