F22 Bredok3d? BUYER BEWARE

How on earth did this ended up in the marketplace,while there is nowhere to be seen in Sim Market ?
:joy: Seriously? With the wonderful freeware that there is out there,this one wants money and entered MSFS Marketplace ?
Did anyone got it yet ?

8 Likes

No, everyone should return it. We need to require more, if not we are going to keep getting this ■■■■. Have you seen his quality of work?

11 Likes

They are counting on people not being aware of the alternative. I would presume there is a sizable portion of MSFS users who have no awareness that you can get add-ons anywhere except the marketplace.

4 Likes

I know what Bredok is,that’s why i made this topic?
Sadly,in the early days of the sim,i fell for the eurofighter.As time passed by,i understood

3 Likes

Plus, they made it clear that Lockheed Martin had no involvement in this project. That means they didn’t even have access to
 well
 some kind of real-world aircraft to make a proper model for the sim. I wonder if they just used photos to sort of guess how to model it?

4 Likes

Who knows ? It’s ugly as hell even so😬
The thing is that those displays,are horendous.I can’t even imagine paying for them.
OMG !! I am having flashbacks of me purchasing the eurofighter and seing the cockpit for the first time,back then where i knew nothing about how a sim aeroplane should be.

3 Likes

As someone who also fell for the Eurofighter I feel your pain.

There’s a review of this “aircraft” on YouTube and it rightly gets ripped apart. Hopefully people are getting wiser to these low quality rip offs through reviews and forum posts.

Shame on Microsoft for letting it through. People must know that there is zero quality control when it comes to the marketplace.

3 Likes

I think that guy now is also releasing liveries and airports ?
It doesn’t ends :grimacing:

It’s kinda sad if you think of it.Instead of him asking for help and create a good dev team,he chose the road of low quality production which is 100% sure that it will end bad for him

It’s got great systems depth and fantastic texture work, plus the flight model and sounds are awesome!

Oops sorry, I thought this was the Kodiak thread.

My bad. :innocent:

4 Likes

You can press on the three bars and press the waste bin icon to delete your post when you do this.

Thank you, I didn’t know that.

No problem, happy to help.

The 737 Max, just got worse with each update. The text is blurry on the panels, can’t seem to Nav, etc etc
 the reflectivity of the interior is like aluminum foil
 Got ripped off on that plane, won’t try any other trash from them

5 Likes

Nice! I am sure already 10.000 buyers who are not capable of typing “product name + YouTube” into Google currently enjoy flying it! :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s ridiculous tbh. There needs to be a review of the product by some independent before it goings up on the marketplace.

2 Likes

This has been discussed many times. There is no objective standard MS/Asobo can use to decide what should be allowed on the marketplace and what shouldn’t. If you asked five different people on this forum what the “minimum” standards for an addon ought to be, you’d get five different answers.

Unfortunately there is no remedy but for buyers to educate themselves by looking for reviews and soliciting opinions from other hobbyists.

3 Likes

The TMS free F22 isn’t bad, and they’re developing a pay ware version to go along side it. I’ll surely be getting that one.

2 Likes

If people can sign up for beta testing the sim updates, why couldn’t there be sign-ups for beta testing things before it goes on sale? Perhaps that would help the devs find the problems a lot quicker. I don’t know.

3 Likes

Or give the chance to trial marketplace products. The marketplace is perfectly capable of implementing a trial feature imo.

4 Likes

I’m watching a review now. W O W

2 Likes