Favorite (Code of Conduct appropriate) FS memes?

All in good fun… all of us may sim/play in our own style. :wink:

16 Likes

MSFS

29 Likes

10 Likes

How do I give this, (Favorite (Code of Conduct appropriate) FS memes? - #91 by Crunchmeister71)

a +1,000,000?

It is so funny, but so on point which is why it’s so funny.

2 Likes

11 Likes

3 Likes

Reminds me of the story about a light aircraft holding short for an airliner to land; it was a hard landing with a bounce, and as it rolled out past the holding light aircraft the co-pilot said over the radio: “What a cute little plane, did you make it yourself?” The light aircraft pilot replied: “Yes I did, from spare parts. One more landing like yours and I’ll have enough to make another one.”

9 Likes

Two days and I’ve just got that. :rofl:

1 Like

7rahk7

14 Likes

A bit like:

2 Likes

Just shows how unrealistic MSFS is. I’ve done much worse landings than that without my landing gear falling off.

:wink:

4 Likes

The landing was perfect. There clearly was something broken, considering the fire truck was standing by.

4 Likes

According to another video on it, apparently the landing gear wouldn’t retract after takeoff and they had declared an emergency. This was them coming back in to land after dumping fuel.

2 Likes

The smiley there was to highlight the sarcasm in the writing. The smooth landing was obvious of course.

2 Likes

Brutal.  Absolutely brutal. . .

You make soup, you eat soup.  And that was bitter soup indeed for the tubeliner.  I bet everyone on that frequency almost wet themselves laughing!

Props to the pilot of the light aircraft for roasting the arrogant tubeliner pilot!

2 Likes

7rdnx4

17 Likes

19 Likes

Not really a meme, but aviation related and made me laugh. There was an 18hour layover and all passengers left except for 1 guy. He got the entire plane to himself.

6 Likes

Hours

14 Likes

23 Likes