FBW A320 (v0.6.0 or Dev) Displays issue

Ok, have some additional testing.

I did the following:

-Remove AI model folders, AI entries in aircraft.cfg’s and made new layout.json files for all my installed liveries. Using with a fresh FBW Stable v0.6.0 install. Launch MSFS and launch same flight multiple times.
Result: No go. Still causes avionics bug after first flight.

-Just to make sure, tried removing all liveries with a fresh FBW Stable v0.6.0 install. Launch MSFS and launch same flight multiple times.
Result: No go. Avionics bug appeared right from the get-go. So I think last test I was just lucky it didnt.

-And also, just to make sure, I tried the Dev version I downloaded on 4/2/21 before the split to standalone. Launched MSFS and launched same flight multiple times.
Result: No go. Also had the bug appear this time. Again, previous testing was just lucky. But I do know that this bug did not appear prior to the 1.15.7.0 (or 1.15.8.0) update. *I normally do short flights (30 min in the air or so), so I would sometimes do several back to back, and never had this issue.

-Then, I tried the Stable v0.6.0 version without the (updated) Copilot mod by Mugz.
Result: No go. Bug appeared after first successful flight launch.

-Lastly, I tried the same with the completely default, unmodded A320Neo. Issue did not appear. I tried 10 flight launches. All good.

So…to recap.

It would seem that, on my system at least, this bug is random, isolated to the FBW A320 mods (pre-split and new standalone) and is not related to properly converted liveries, AI model folders in said liveries, or to the Copilot mod. It does appear to be a new bug in the new version of MSFS. I’ll try to post a recap on the Github page.

I’m wondering if it’s somehow related to this core MSFS bug Throttle/Flaps/Mixture/Speedbrake/etc axis at 50% when exiting menu WU IV (1.15.7.0)

3 Likes