FBW A32NX Red Arc on ND & No FLT PLN Button

Hi, All

After the latest FS update, after I resurrect my Simbrief flight plan in the MCDU, the “FLT PLN” button does not work and my ND has a red arc on the top. See picture attached.

This happens on the stable and the development version. As the picture shows, the Captains ND screen has the red arc but the FO does not.

Any help is appreciated.

This is mostly caused by another mod or custom livery which interferes with the A32NX. Please try again, with no other mod or custom livery in your community folder.

Thank you for the tip! I will try it without the Delta livery.

I try without Iberia livery, only with FlyByWire, with stable version 0.6.0, and it does not work: if I push button FPLA on MCDU, I can not see the flight plan.

Did you empty your community folder (it isn’t enough just to not fly with a custom livery)?

I have not had the chance to fly since you made that suggestion. I will completely empty my community folder and see if that corrects the issue. I will report back (probably next weekend) to see if that fixes it.

Thank you very much for your help!

1 Like

I can plan my flights with Navigraph after WT CJ4, and Have resolve the problem loading the plan into the FMC,. How? If, on Navigraph, I don´t put runways. And in MSFS, community, I work with all the accessories I have.

Is strange, but thiis solution don´t work some time. For example, today doing the same, I can not see flight plan on MCD if I push F-PLN, only I can see flight plan if I push DIR TO

Do you have a red arc on your nav display after you insert your flight plan? One of the FBW developers responded to my post and said to remove everything from the community folder and see if that takes care of the issue. I have not had the chance to confirm if this fixes it or not.

I find the solution. I can plan my flights with Navigraph, MSFS and Simbrief. And I resolve the problem and see the plan load into the FMC,. How? If, on Navigraph, MSFS or Simbrief, I don´t put runways. And in MSFS, community, I can work with all the accessories I have, I don´t have to remove anyone.

Thank you for your help. Simbrief does not give you the option to have departure or arrival runways blank. Do you just leave those as default?

Yes, In Simbrief I leave runways as default.

Hey guys, I am doing a flight from KATL-KORD right now in the NX and all is well. Since last weekend when I had the red arc on the ND I updated to the latest dev mode and tried a different livery. Also am using a different flight plan. I’m not sure which one of these corrected the issue.

1 Like