FBW A32NX stable version 0.5.0 released

Ahh okay !! But if it works then it would be very nice and my wish if it would be done. Thank you very much in advance for that I love A320NX as you have already done Thank you! So can you include that on your list? !!

You can go to

and file an issue (under “issues” in the top menu). Then this will be looked at.

Strangely enough, it struck me because I always watch the FANs turn off after turning off the turbines. and when I tried the Vanilla Airbus, I saw that it had been turning off for a while 
 funny. Look it up!

okay thanks!

Is it me ? or is the Auto Pilot wrecked again, once AP is engaged the A320NX banks to the right, resulting in a steep dive to the right and crashes due stress on aircraft.

Are you sure you fly the A32NX? Did you install it correctly?
Also: check your sensivitiy settings of your controller. Especially the deadzones. The Asobo AP doesn’t like erratic controller inputs when active.

It was me , fawlty freeware add-on for VTBS wrecked it, deleted freeware scenery and now it looks fine

1 Like

Okay, I see, thank you

I have a wiper issue seems to be on all the time and switch does not work to turn it off.

Known issue. Should be fixed already. But there are still some problems. Will be fixed soon, I guess.

I use the development version, not the stable, of A320 FBW, and it works fine. I download from the A320NX Installer.

Does VNAV work yet (speed/altitudes published in the FMS at waypoints)? Or whatever the equivalent to VNAV (managed?) Is in the airbus. Really hoping FBW can implement this since it was completely left out by Asobo.

Maybe someone can enlight me:

What is the point of having simbrief integration?

The problem is ATC doesn’t know our flight plan!

I know the ATC is far from perfect but at least it gives you way threw Live and AI traffic.

Are we suppose to set our traffic sliders to 0 to be sure not to share the runway with another plane?

I’d rather use the also far from perfect in-game flight planning system which lets you visualize Sids and Stars and see realistic traffic than be alone in the skies!

Besides giving you a ton of realistic number wich is really cool, I don’t really see the interest in that, we can already set our W&B by ourselves without any problem in the sim.

1 Like

Many people fly with online networks like Vatsim and Ivao and don’t use the internal ATC. Most of them use simbrief.

Btw: you can file a flightplan from the cockpit with an ATC option. It only doesn’t file the crz alt.

1 Like

Is the new Fly-By-Wire System from the test branch now in the 0.5.0 master branch included?

No, not yet.

Thx for the quick response.

the ptu is not heard on a small amount of neos, but it is still heard on most of them. its been made so its heard in the cabin views and not cockpit, so you still will hear them :slight_smile:

Did they remove the typical sound of cargo door when close after baggage service ends?

While I didn’t get to do a deep dive into everything, as an airline pilot I am most impressed. Just did a KLAX-KSBA test flight and it’s the smoothest gate-to-gate experience I’ve had, true-to-life with the ability to get an ACARS experience with Simbrief uplink of flight plan and weights. Not perfect but light years ahead from the release date, default A320.

MSFS ATC will run KLAX with east takeoffs which is a rarity and the true life ATIS said otherwise. I just utilized the real life takeoff and departed, which is good because I have been also trying to figure out how flights get logged and sure enough this flight did not get logged at all. Seems consistent that going against MSFS ATC rules on departure negates a flight from being logged.

Bottom line, it was very enjoyable upgrade and the sound set is top notch.

4 Likes