FeelThere / NorthernSky / FlightFX / Etc... Quality?

Good afternoon forums,

I have pretty much all airports / scenery offered by FlyTampa, IniBuilds, Drzewiecki Design and RomanDesigns.

I was poking around ORBX and see there are quite a few additions lately and wonder if anyone has experience with their products and feedback?

Thanks!

NorthernSky - Very nice airports. Most of their work is either in Alaska or Hawaii

FeelThere - A mixed experience. Some airports are very nice, others are lacking. You need to read and see the reviews of each airport

FlightFX - So far very good experience with their airports. Only have 2 so far.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick feedback!

Is Chicago Exec one of the ones you have from FlightFX? That’s the one I was looking at.

Thanks!

Yes, I have that particular one, and I love that one.

1 Like

Awesome, I’ll grab it as well.

Highly recommend FlightFX. Great and high quality addons. Their Discord is active and the devs post frequently. Can’t wait for them to release their VisionJet.

1 Like

Northern Sky Studio’s sceneries are highly recommended. I have no experience with FeelThere and FlightFX.

2 Likes

Northern Sky are great, really high quality airport’s! I have most of their stuff.

FlightFX I’ve heard good things about but don’t own any of their products yet.

FeelThere is nothing I can recommend personally, they lack attention to details and quality overall. But I know some seem to enjoy them, as they tend to be cheaper.

1 Like

As already said, Northern sky is great! I have his Hawaii airports and i will add some more, love to the detail, nice modelling, seems like he knows or visits the airports he builds. Also he is supportive, i had an issue with one of his first releases and he responded to my mail quickly and even contacted another dev which his addon was interferring with to solve the issue with him. Buy them all! Lol

Feelthere, well, quite the opposite… modelling is as mediocre, the airports are not detailed at all. Dont buy them. I feel sorry for feelthere, they had a great reputation back in the days, but what they deliver right now, is not of todays standards, sorry. :frowning:

1 Like

Awesome feedback lads, appreciate it all.

Northern Sky looks really good, and someone mentioned in another thread that they were doing some airports that South Oak had already done but when I look at South Oaks, it almost looks like a lego model turned into a movie (from the photos).

I ended up getting FlightFX Chicago Exec, sounds like I’ll buy up the Northern Sky ones as well.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Just did, and then some :wink:

Guess now I need to explore Hawaii and Alaska :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Northern Sky is really good. I’ve got most if not all of their airports.
Feel There is a hard pass - way too clean, overly simple and not enough detail.
No experience w FlightFX.

I bought KRDU by FeelThere, and it wasn’t worth it.

KCLT by FSDreamTeam is great tho