FIRST LOOK: Carenado B55 for MSFS 2024 – Worth It?

  1. There is a bug with the EFIS HSI course deviation indicator. This is the issue I’m referring to:
    Issue with the Carenado B55 CDI not deflecting on the Aspen. Can anyone help?

  2. There is also an OBS bug. It is impossible to set the OBS course on the E1000 avionics suite.

  3. The FPL button on the GNS430 is non-functional.

These are the bugs I have discovered so far. Before I became aware of these issues, I was actually very satisfied with the Carenado B55 and enjoyed flying it a lot.

If you haven’t encountered these bugs, or if they don’t bother you, then I sincerely envy you.

I bought the B55 specifically because it was the only aircraft add-on featuring the E1000 avionics suite. Unfortunately, once I started noticing bugs in the E1000, my satisfaction with the aircraft dropped significantly.

I already reported this through their Zendesk. Since there doesn’t seem to be any sign of it being fixed, I’m posting it here as well.