Fix Oversized Aircraft and Livery Selection UI

The aircraft and livery selection is oversized. The pictures don’t need to be as large as they are and it is a struggle looking though all the aircraft, even just the default as I only have 1 extra aircraft. I can’t imagine once people start adding aircraft and liveries in the future.

All I am asking is for a scalable user interface on these two areas. Maybe even adding a detailed list view with a small picture. I think the Asobo team could really come up with a good solution to this, as this part seems clunky, and I want to see this simulator be a long time success.

If you agree to this post, favor it with an appropriate action. Thanks for your support!

Absolutely agree. Whilst it may look pretty, and is very obviously built around console game UIs, functionality wise, it not only leaves alot to be desired now, but can only get worse.

I still think the FS2004 aircraft selection screen was by far the tidest and most organized. 3 simple drop down menu boxes. Manufacturer, model, and livery/variation. So simple.

It all started to go downhill with FSX and the sudden need to put everything in one great big messy list.

@Norman999933 I agree with you on that. The way that the current Marketplace UI is also a lot better. I would be happy with an enhanced version of that.

1 Like

Hello,

Would be nice to have an option for smaller tiles in the airplane selection menu, or maybe even a list type view. Right now i can only see 4 or 5 planes at best, and it takes a while to scroll through them.

Thank you.

1 Like

It would be very nice to have lots of things adjustable to different screen resolutions. In one of the latest updates I have noticed that zoomed in quite well, the polygons have been reduced. While I appreciate this. It does not work well for 4K resolution at all.