[FIXED 1.13.17.0] World Update 3 has broken flight dynamics, exhibit A

Well, I am frustrated about Asobo flight model. I thought a (L/D)max of 17,4 for TBM930 is the pinnacle of non-realistic modelling, but the A320 is even worse. I measured (L/D)max of 20.5. I wrote a “cookbook recipe” about how to fix (L/D)max and how to workaround the missing propeller drag. See Workaround for missing propeller drag, please! - Self-Service / Wishlist - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums But do I believe that Asobo will fix the flight model before Xbox release? No.
Dear Jummivana, nobody likes the bringer of bad news. And you are in a bad position: You can not promise a fix, because nobody knows today what will be the most important topic for the march 2021 release. Let us hope all together that the bad emotions can cool of. Maybe the statement “WU3 is not about flight model fixing” before release would have been helpful. Seb Wloch did water our mouth with his talk about aerodynamics.
I totally agree with the Asobo CEO that MSFS 2020 has great potential. But for everybody to stay calm it is helpful to say something like this: flight model fixes will be done in year 2022, not before.