Flight Displays switch off during flight on A320Neo

This is the third time this has happened last time all displays and electrics went out and my flight was turned into a ghost flight gliding this can happen during climb, cruise and decent this time it was just the displays that switched off but auto pilot was engaged shortly after this happened the game crashed.

I have had this issue 4 times, in various flight stages (once during initial taxi, once in the cruise, and twice whilst on approach). Aircraft still flies and autopilot still functions.

I’m still having this problem now can anyone please help me figure out how to fix this it’s making me not want to play anymore as this is with most flights

I’m having the exact same issue and it’s starting to p me off at this point. Emailed them and the response i got is the batteries dying. Did their methods and it still did it…

Fed up wasting my time on flights for it to bug

Actually, I have same problem with you. I’m Xbox series S user. It’s always turn offed all display during approach and landing.
It makes me totally annoying and so helpful improve my landing skill without auto pilot :joy: even though sometimes system was kick me out to Home Screen after that situation. Well… It’s so big problem… cause it mess up my few hours flight.

You know that? this problem is not depend on choosing aircraft. other models that have digital screen in cockpit, they also have same bugs.

I’ve heard saving the flight and reloading it again will work but you will have to redo the flight plan from the start within the aircraft

I have this bug every time whether I use default 320 or fbw320,i hope it can be fixed soon

I’ve had this problem with the boeing 787 bit when I plugged in the next airport through the computer for the ILS I can be flying an it will just go black. I hope they fix this soon

Same problem with a cousin of mine, GPS goes off and in other planes same thing. He is trying to update everything and see if that fixes anything. He bought the deluxe versio, I bought the standard and did all updates and don’t have that problem Will know soon if update worked, will let you guys know.

What u mean?

Update did not work; Garmin screen keeps shutting off! Cessna 172Turbo

Hey
I have the same problem! Has anyone a solution for this? Its so terrible after 6,7 hours or longer, that turn off the systems an you cant landing! Its on every plane!

Had this issue today flying from JFK to LAX. it’s a bug the dev team MYST address there’s no workaround for it. On Xbox the 2 main issues are crashes and avionics screens turning black. There’s nothing we can do honestly besides push them to fix it. Because even without the crashes the black screens are game break. If I’m at a very high altitude FL200 and up it’s extremely hard to fly VFR especially in a 747 on a 12 hours flight at night

1 Like

I hope Microsoft get a update vor this

With the new updates everything is working fine now.

Same problem

Same problem with any aircraft thath use digital screens. The scrrens turns black after a few minuts to take-off. Activating the AI ​​pilot everything turns on again, but obviously I don’t have control, if I deactivate it everything returns as before.
I use STEAM PC version.

Same here,