Flight simulator not connecting to servers (Series X - Game Pass)

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

Today, February 16th 2023, I’m not able to play flight simulator because he’s not recognizing the license. I’m at Game Pass Ultimate on Series X, I removed all add ONS and also I reinstalled flight simulator, restarted console several times, and nothing works. Other game pass games works properly.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Game license cannot authenticate

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

Same problem seems there was an update to Microsoft store had this problem since

1 Like

Are you on console too?

Yeah on Xbox x

1 Like

I expected there to more players with this issue I have no idea how to fix this

1 Like

Probably the solutions os in the hands of Microsoft, with Microsoft store update…please developers take it to them…

Yeah but I see no other post regarding this issue I don’t think this is effecting everybody on console

1 Like

Hi guys, if you haven’t already, check for a system update on Xbox and also ensure all store apps are up to date and do a full restart on the xbox (not a fast resume)

Hopefully that will help.

1 Like

Checked everything still won’t work msfs server list just says automatic I cannot select one strange never had this

1 Like

I did it also, the last update on store was today and I think it was the issue, I tried reinstalling FS and it didn’t work too…

Probably few people received the update on store, and few people tried to play after that, and maybe it happens only with the game pass version…

For me it’s working now, for you is ok?

1 Like

Yes all working now thankyou

1 Like

I’ve been reporting the same issue, “Due to an unexpected error your license cannot be authenticated”, for 2 months. I believe it is a chronic, repeating server problem - it needs to be fixed.

Xbox X, GamePass Ultimate, and MSFS 40th Premium Deluxe.

1 Like