Flight stuck during loading with online enabled

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
No

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
Stuck at the end of the flight loading screen when online enabled, offline works just fine.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Start any flight or landing challange with online enabled

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
5900x rtx3080 32gb ram

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Steam

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?

In STEAM go to C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator and delete the file content.xml. Restart the sim. The sim will create a fresh xml.
(Assuming all your W10 and Store apps are updated)
Let me know.

Thanks for the help, but unfortunately my game still stuck on flight loading after this method…I am using windows10 with latest update.

Did you update Microsoft Store?
How to Install Microsoft Store updates
Press START and select Microsoft Store
In the top right-hand side corner of the Microsoft Store app, click on the Arrow icon or the three-dot menu > Downloads and updates. Then click Get updates > Update all
Note: You can turn on automatic updates in the Microsoft Store to make sure you won’t miss future updates.

• Select the Start screen, then select Microsoft Store
  • In Microsoft Store at the upper right, select the account menu (the three dots) and then select Settings.
  • Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to On

Yes, the auto updates is on.

Get into Steam and Verify integrity of the game files (client). When it’s not OK you run the risk of re-installing the game. You can check the status of the cllinet in left upper corner Steam/Check for Steam Client Updates

Just a note about Steam and Verify integrity of files… that it will always force a complete download.

Hi there !
I have exactly the same issue:

Do you find a solution ?!
Thank you :pray: in advance.