Flight time filter by aircraft type in logbook

Is there a way that hours flown by aircraft type can be filtered in the logbook? I am hammering my way through various props and airliners and would love to be able to see how many hours I have flown in each type.

+1. You can filter, but the total still shows overall flight times. It would be nice to see it adjust per the filter.

2 Likes

Agreed. I have seen the standard filters, but the info about completed flights etc is neither here nor there. The sim offers up the possibilities for loads of flight data, and a simple hours per aircraft seemed like a logical thing to put on a wish list.

1 Like

Hello All

There is several log book topic on the forum but one thing that is iu believe an easy fix and that should be done is to have the bottom line counting how many hours, day/night/landing been adjusted based on the selection for example if you choose in search one kind of airplane it would be great to see how many hours only for this or if you choose land to land selection, also an option to export the result would be great

2 Likes

What I’d really prefer here is that the flight time be calculated by whatever is listed in the window. IOW, if you search for, something, be it type of aircraft or airport landed at, it should only tabulate the hours of flights shown in the results.

2 Likes

Would be great if when you search the logbook for a certain aircraft you got totals for the search results, rather than just global totals. This would make it easy to see time in each aircraft etc.

1 Like

Exactly. Like you i am interested in seeing the hours i have comleted by aircraft. A bit like the real world

It seems funny that this isn’t already implemented by default.

Please revisit the logbook for us to make it a more useful part of the overall experience.

2 Likes

i was going to post this suggestion, but its here already! voted.

1 Like

Even just a button to export the log book to csv would work.

I live in fear of losing my logbook. I have already lost my stats, but at least my logbook survived.

1 Like

Excellent, thank you. Hopefully there will be some progression. Its not a cnplex thijng to produce i would dhave thought.

Guys,

FlightLog Analyzer is a tool that can help you in several ways.

By our GROUP ANALYSIS window, it is possible to check the amount of hours or the distance flown by aircraft model, aircraft type and by several other groupings.

We are also releasing a new feature for FlightLog Analyzer called “Achievement Progress Tracker” that offers a detailed analysis of your pending objectives within the ‘Flight Simulator Achievement’ suite.

If you need more details about this new feature, check our original forum post on FlightLog Analyzer - Introducing the ‘Achievements Progress Tracker’

I hope you guys give us a try soon at www.flightloganalyzer.com.

Regards,