FlightControlReplay v4.5 for MsFs AUTUMN UPDATE is ONLINE (PCPILOT Awarded, Single AI / Formation Camera and Control , Realtime Modification in Recorded Flight etc)

Hi @Kartijno

Been making some timelapse videos of my latest round the world flights using FlightControlReplay - workign great as ever. The latest version seems super stable, and I’ve noticed that the file sizes seem much smaller and (I think related) FCR responds much more quickly when skipping time forward and backwards during a long flight. Here are a couple of examples of timelapse videos:

You can see more here:

But I have an issue I’m hoping you can help with. I’m finding the playback speed is too fast compared with real time. This has been the case since SU5 I think when the performance of the sim radically improved.

I record using “automatic” for the “Choose sample rate for record/play” and wonder if this is the problem and whether I should pick a fixed rate, e.g. 40 or 60 FPS.

To give you an idea, the timestamp when playign back moves at more than double normal speed - e.g. it takes 20-23 seconds of real time for 1 minute of recorded time to pass. This isn’t consistent though and sometimes the playback speed seems to fluctuate a little. I’ve double checked and the 4x or 2x buttons are definitely not selected.

Any advice you can give is most welcome.

Many thanks

1 Like