FlightControlReplay V5 for MSFS

PMDG and Fenix in MSFS have even received their specific treatment in FlightControlReplay since the end of September, like 6 weeks ago.

Flaps, Gears, Ailerons, Spoliers, Reverse Thrust and Slats are actually working in Replay mode with FlightControlReplay, for smooth and accurate animations.

ALL features of FCR4.5 are included in FCR5, its product page on store will receive more detailed content very soon.

2 Likes

Hi Andy,

FCR5 is a new generation software, with significant change in all aspects : visually, technically, efficiency, handy, more intuitive, and with innovative features.

Thatā€™s why thereā€™s a fee to upgrade, itā€™s not just the addition of one feature, or just a skin for the software interface. I chose to reduce significantly the price tag compared to the base price for existing users of the previous version because I donā€™t make expensive products for long time customers. The last one was created in 2012 and had a 10 years life cycle for a small fee.

Users of FCR4.5 who donā€™t upgrade keep their software that is working well and they can also ask for support by e-mail when necessary as usual.

Hi - Do you have a best place for support? I canā€™t get the keyboard shortcuts, eg, record, stop, play to work. I have assigned, disconnected and reconnected to the sim. Any thoughts?

Hi ! Send me an email to flightonfly@gmail.com :top:. Here not support otherwise moderators kill us :laughing:

And reverse thrust???

Yes Reverse Thrust supported :wink:

1 Like

Looks awesome!, but it would be nice to be able to purchase this somewhere else than SimMarket.

1 Like

I just upgraded and I have to say, the new UI is a big improvement over the old one. I love it. And the replay is as smooth as ever. I just recorded a flight from Nantes to Nice in the 737-800. I just noticed a few issues, but that might also be me not following the right procedure:

• The spoiler did not show during the landing in the replay, nor did the reversers
  • I forgot to close the passengers and cargo doors before loading the replay, so they stayed open during the replay and I couldnā€™t close them. Maybe I needed to restart the flight before loading the replay. I just loaded the replay immediately after shutting down the airplane.

But all in all, great job! I just wished you wouldnā€™t need to press Pause/Play everytime you move the slider during replay. It would be far simpler to just scroll with the slider.

2 Likes

Hello,

My Official Trailer produced in 4K by simMarket is available now

New reviews in video have popped out

Hereā€™s one by OverKill Simulations

And watch the overview of the best 5 awesome new features in FlightControlReplay 5, according to Kiwi Mace

1 Like

Yes Sir. It can replay.

1 Like

Does this work with FS2020 (Steam)?

Yes ! For sure :sunglasses:

Itā€™s not free, think itā€™s $8.95

Opps sorry, If you recently ordered the previous version, on or after August 01st, the upgrade price is EUR 5.00 (+tax for EU Customers).

Blu Games published a nice and detailed overview of various features and options with my tool, check it out

Q8pilot, his overview with dedicated time to Live Ghost feature to fly with a wingman

Helisimmer.com announced FCR 5 release in the Weekly Flyby news video ( itā€™s not embedded click on the link below, it should start at 5:58 in the video)
MICROSOFT released FEATURE DISCOVERY video about HELICOPTERS + more news - Weekly FlyBy - YouTube

Hi,

Iā€™m really interested in your product. But my risk appetite in terms of running third party tools in admin mode is very low. Can you please explain why this is needed? Or is it just a suggestion while your product should also work without admin privileges?

Thanks!

I keep getting a virus detected while downloading the installer. Is this new with the update?

No virus at all, False Positive :wink: . Simmarket always check Virus in installer before release

It is needed because otherwise save and load file in folders it is not possible (if not in Documents folders).
If you want you can run not in Admin mode, and you ll can see to use features that dont want admin mode.

1 Like

I understand that any company tries to make a revenue, but I believe any update or upgrade should be free of charge for existing customers. ORBX tried the same with KBUR Hollywood Burbank V2, but they had to back down and give the upgrade for free to loyal customers after all the negative feedback. Iā€™m sorry but I believe that eventually this is going to be a feature included in MSFS. I can also use the free version that, although not as complex as yours, it gives me the option to record and replay my landings or take off or use your current one. In all honesty, Iā€™m tired of being nickeled and dimed all the time, especially with products I already own.