Flightplan from world map not working - magenta line not drawn

Super! Thank you. All sorted now.

MODERATOR EDIT: This post was merged into this topic.

Hi,have a new problem,never happen to me,so the magenta line in the vfr map dosnt show up,or at least shows up only the first time in flight,after that,when i finish the flight and i want to make another one,disappered from the vfr map so i have to reboot the sim to flight again and make the vfr map works again.

Hi all! Some posts were merged into this topic. If yours was one of them, you will need to recast your vote as we can not merge votes. Thank you!

@CAPTAINAS007, I’ve modified your title to include “No Magenta Line” to help in searching topics as we were getting duplicates on this. :wink: Thank you much!

have the same problem, when i create a route just from airport to airport on the world map the pink line shows up, but when in cockpit and accessing vfr map drop down, the pink route line is missing. I am using vr flying.

So let me get this straight unless we get more votes this long standing BUG will never be fixed?

Use short waypoint names amd you won’t have any problems. I think the max is six characters.

Before sim update 3 that was not true so that is a regression bug to me.

Yes, it is a bug. But for a lot of us it’s no big deal. Other more important problems to fix. But I understand how it could bother some people.

Anyone of you have an idea related a similar issue?

Same issue here, so we are still waiting for it to be fixed

1 Like

Is this still occurring for folks? It looks like they’ve changed up the POI names now, and I haven’t seen the same issues as before.