Fly by wire

Hi everybody
I may be late on this but just noticed on YouTube there’s a fly-by wire mod for the a320
How do I get it. I’ve google it but can’t find a download anywhere

Many thanks
Dave

The FlyByWire mod is fantastic, and trust me you won’t look back. Here is their website where you can always find the latest release link. Just select the download section!

https://flybywiresim.com/

2 Likes

You can also follow FlyByWire on GitHub

Have fun :fist_right:t2::fist_left:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks guys.
I believe there is also a 787 update also. Any idea where that is and what that like. I do prefer 787 to be honest but found it in flyable when MSFS was released so never carried it on.

EgoisiticJ0e, there’s a thread listing all the significant aircraft mods here:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/community-aircraft-mods-megathread/282130

It appears that as yet 787 modding is in its early stages.

Hi everybody
Got a slight issue but not sure what problam is exactly
I installed the fly by wire mod and works great. Still got issues though but that’s another conversation. But it works
Today I installed 787 mod then started flight sim. On start up it installed the latest sim update 8 gigs I believe then flight sim loaded. Tried to load 787 but could not select the texture I wanted. It was there on flight sim with a tick on it to say it’s selected but when I enter the flight I generated it’s showing default Boeing texture

Next I tgen tried the a320. It showed the fly by wire mod and selected but in game it’s the default neo.

I tgen removed all mods from community folder and restarted pc and flight sim and all was back to default. I closed Down MSFS and re inserted the mods back into community folder and re started MSFS. But still the same problam.
The mods are there and selected but the mods is not what I’m flying

So this only happened since the latest update today. Does this sound normal on updates or has this update got a problam with mods or am I simply doing something wrong

Many thanks
Dave