FlyByWire A32NX has way too long loading times and sometime never finishes loading at all

Having huge issues with the FlyByWire A32NX and other FBW-based aircraft such as the Headwwind A330-900neo

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No (obviously; this affects some mod aircraft only)

Brief description of the issue:

When loading a flight in the FlyByWire A32NX, either at a gate or runway, most of the loading is just fine. Then, the last little bit of it ( ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–”ā–” ) loads super slowly, and then when it ā€˜completesā€™ the bar, it just stops. the same thing also happened with the FlyByWire-based Headwind A330-900neo. I only used their default liveries too. I havent gotten the new version of Windows which could be the culprit.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Later; written on a different device without Flight Simulator.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Load a flight after using the latest FlyByWire Installer from flightsim.to to get the latest A32NX Development build.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Click here to see on Kitā€¦

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Latest version as of 2022-09-14T20:30:00Z

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OPā€™s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Other topics covering this same problem:

Aircraft FBW A320 start fly loading long 10 minutes

FBW+liveries+addons = long loading times?

FBW A320 does not load

Forever loading issue after Sim Update 6

What other people say:

(These quotes are only parts of the original replies)

Asobo, please fix this!

1 Like

Not sure if itā€™s related but each new build of MSFS is going to be a long load in for your first instance with a complex aircraft. Later loading is fine but any change to the sim or the aircraft (uninstall reinstall update) is going to cause a long load.

For the MD-82 weā€™re talking twenty minutes and my sim loads in under 2 minutes.

However, after that first successful load itā€™s just like any other plane.

Loading time is pretty long after an update of the FBW. Later starts will be way faster. So if I want to be fast in the FBW, I do not check for updates.
If I do an update, I use that time to dispatch my flightplan.

Iā€™ll try that

1 Like

I still like updates though.

1 Like

Hello, I heve the problem of infinite load time during the first run of the A32NX.
I also tried to remove all files in my Community folder before installing the A32NX.
Unfortunately I still have the problem.
It completed to load all the ā€œlineā€ in the bottom view during the loading phase but it remains loading for ever. (I wait up to 1 hours)
Is there anyone that can help me?

1 Like

Worked! Thanks.